LD4All Quest-128: June-July: The Signal

LD4all Quest-128: June-July: The Signal
Author: Tggtt.

Each month, on LD4all :ld4all: we have a new Quest to explore your LD’s in a fun way.

Click here for a list of all the LD4all Quests
Click here to suggest a Quest yourself

The Signal!

The year was 2019, the seventh epoch had ended. That year is now known as the zero of a new era of goodness and wisdom. Prior to 2019, there was the age of nightmares. Most people were oblivious, arguing and fighting for silly subjects over and over. Fortunately, this has changed now as things moved towards a new direction. It was the dawn of our peaceful days. Everyone now knows how to find the meaning of life within self. This enlightenment was made possible by a small group who were able to teach a a life changing technique they have learned by bringing a new kind of awareness for the living beings. Thanks to their signaling, a new range had begun, mankind was finally overflowing with knowledge.

Entering Bondleigh, South Australia, © Dee-T.

Strangely enough, some claim it has been predicted by some website a few months before the message was received: On LD4all, there was a crowd of members expecting it to happen. They probably did not know what was really going to happen, yet these members found pleasure in being near. Could this message have come from out of this world? No one is really sure about how it really occurred, still, it is clear that the message contents have been proven useful as soon as it was uncovered. Some historians claim that the message sender could be, in fact, fictional, while others pinpoint lucid dreaming as a key factor for the message discovery, causing this activity to be more respected and researched in mainstream community.

The VLA, New Mexico - USA, By Hajor, CC BY-SA 3.0.

Regardless of the history of tomorrow, it is time to face a new quest. Could you be the right LD4all member to succeed in a new and exciting quest that could bring us to a new level of reality? Then it’s up to you to get into a lucid dream and collect answers!

In this quest, you have been chosen to carry a new useful message from your lucid dream and report it here. It can be any sign! A message, a letter, a call, a meeting… As long as it is from a lucid dream and it proves to be new to you and useful for your life (walking or dream life). Remember to answer us by posting on this topic.

Beware the Call, The Very Near Future.

To complete this Quest and earn your wings

• Step 1: Become lucid in your dream;
  • Step 2: Learn a life improving secret message from a DC or from a transmission;
  • Step 3: Report the secret message on this topic.
  • Note: You may receive the secret message in any fashion, e.g. written, spoken, images, etc. It can be any explicit knowledge (i.e. can be written), e.g. a secret, useful hint, a technique, that you can write down on the forum. Personal skills do not count if you cannot share the knowledge here;
  • Important: Previous lucidity is required for wings.
  • Bonus: Learn a new Lucidity technique that is effective for you for further exploring.
  • Post: You must post your dream as a reply (optional: plus also a link for your DJ).

Please be very clear if you feel you have completed the Quest or want to try again - wings will be granted if you feel you have been successful in completing the Quest. The wings are a reward for yourself.

Wings will only be granted after you have posted your success in this topic and after the quest is over, so please be patient.

Tips for Completing this Quest:

• Reread this quest topic before bed; :aww:
  • Expect your phone to ring while you sleep; use it as a reality check! :rc:
  • Be confident! Remind yourself that “you know what you doing”; :wizard:
  • Try meeting wise characters that will help you to suceed; :adored:
  • Ask characters for their sign or “Hold! Why do you do this thing?”; :write:
  • Take a time to stare at the stars; :universe:
  • Ask Soothsayer for further help; :lol:
  • Mandatory: Remember to have fun! :partying_face:

Do you still have zero wings? Take your time to fix it!
Now, move yourself, for great justice!

Zero Wing, © Toaplan and Taito. Happy 30th anniversary!

Hey listen, do not forget your headphones!
I am sure you will receive something interesting!

Contact, © Warner Bros.

Please post comments and your attempts! :user:

Your dreams encourages us to encourage more dreams! :yay:

Best of luck!
The doctor is expecting your success. Message ends.

Image sources are provided as links.

No, I am not a real doctor.

moogle sends out the signal that there is a new wings quest :grin:

Good luck everyone :content:

This is the last week of this Monthly Quest!

If you like this quest and wish to earn your wings, do not wait further!
Please post your attempts!

(August/September is going to have a different quest. The June/July won’t be worth wings anymore by then.)

i would just like to register that i love this quest and will try my best in our remaining time!

Unless you have an afternoon nap … because the new one will be up in about 10 hours.
But you already have wings so can do it at your leisure and post here when you succeed. :smile:

well in my timezone at least i was posting just before bed :sleep:

i did succeed in having a phonecall with a wise person, the wisest and kindest airline customer service agent, who talked me through my panic about my flight to india that i apparently had the next morning, but i couldnt find my ticket and i couldnt remember where exactly i was going or why. in the dream i felt very grateful to him for helping me out.

i plan to try again though!