~*~Your avatars~*~

reality failure, your avatar is sweet :content: looks like youve taken your stars off =p

My baby is just so damn freaky, found it sometime ago and used it as my icon in deviantart.com after that its stuck to me.
its expression looks kind of like he knows something that you dont, maybe some unreal power :content:

Atheist: Your avatar makes me think of a robot :alien:

My avatar is not animated. I was actually thinking of making it animated :wiske: Maybe it’s a good idea? But I don’t have the tools for making it animated :sad: Maybe someone can recommend a program for me?

LucidityX1000, I think animated pictures can be done through .gif format but photopaint only makes .avi and I’m not familiar with adobe photoshop. I’d also like to make a small animated av.

I once used Vincent Van Gogh’s “Starry Night,” which I may use again one day. Now I use a resized image my friend made originally for desktop wallpaper. She created it on her Mac, she has a walcom tablet but made this image with her mouse. I liked it so much that I bumped Vincent for the time being. Sorry Vincent.
She use to have lots of images for people to use, but her website looks like she removed them. You can bug her at https://www.angelfire.com/punk/BrilliantTrash/ and maybe she’ll repost them. beware of the pop-up ads Maybe she’ll even be inspired to make some neat avatars. If you can’t find her email, then just talk to God. Same thing really. :neutral:

It’s our opposites that attract. :devil: :angel: :wink:

I also like to find avatars to use on the holidays. Afterwards, my original avatar is reposted.

ReaLiTY.FaiLuRe you have the coolest avatar, jack’s is now my second best. :mrgreen: LucidityX1000 is also a favorite. Did you know I saw the northern lights in South Carolina!! :woah: No lie! they were a bright beautiful red that covered one-half of the sky. I seen them twice actually. It was on the news and stuff :confused: I wonder if that makes them southern lights?

bowelfish, read Avatar problems some kind people are here to help, you can also email me the avatar and I’ll be glad to host.

Adobe Photoshop comes with ImageReady which is a cousin program to Photoshop which can be used to animate .gif’s. But really, I like 1 frame images much more :smile:

made this a couple months after updating my old avatar in devart. i dunno, getting bored of this one quick… think ill try a 3d one next…

made it with ps. simple eh… i dunno where my fetish over manikins came from, they’re just ez to draw, but more complex then stick men.

ok, I just made an avatar… meh… it’s ok-ish… I couldn’t really think of anything else, I just wanted… SOME avatar…

it’s the… eh… crest… thingy… of dublin… with the burning towers and… stuff.

:happy: yay it’s working now…

hmm… just got an idea… might as well change my location for some reason… or location’s… language should I say…

I love the sky so I just made a quick cheesy thing in photoshop

Okay,

I can’t stay behind, so I updated mine too.

What is kmcdonald’s avtar? All I see is an eye and a person below it, and to the right I can only make out a car engine. I know it is not a car engine because this is just my obsession with cars creeping up again, but what is it?

Mines like this because i am a hoob.
Hoobacious!

I don’t mean that I want to be like an :alien: but I found this image on the internet and I changed A LOT to it so it look more dream-like. That being is what I feel like right now in my dreams… powerful and wise. :smile:

Blue and purple are also domination colors in my dreams for some reasons.

DM7 i like your avatar!!

did i tell you about mine already? well, this one is a detail from an intuitive drawing i did with color pencil on paper.

This is my first avatar ever. Like the forum. This dreaming thing seem to bring you people together since the tone of these posts are something i have never seen in any other forum :happy:

ps. it’s supposed to circle but it took 12 kilos and exeeded the limit

Man… Somebody is using the same avatar as me :eh: . I think I need to find another one now. BTW, TimeSplitters 2 is an awesome game.

I always think eyes have a great deal to do with dreams and blue is a dreamy colour too. I also think its a pretty picture :content:

Mine is the Chinese symbol for “dream”. I think I might get it tattooed on my arm, I reckon it would help focus my mind onto dreaming!

i had a cool one but i dont think it works… how do i make a pic on my comp my avatar?

I got a new avatar.
Was tired of the old ‘starz’ one so I fixed me a brand spankin’ new angel one.
:angel:

:wink: