"Eye" Opening Thought...

This wasn’t a LD, more of a daydream, if even that. I’m just posting it here /c I know there are some very insightful people here.
I had this thought as I was looking at the website about the Great Seal( greatseal.com/symbols/eye.html ) it has a quote from buddha. “How can he lose the way, who is beyond the way? His eye is open.” – Buddha
The last sentence His eye is open made me think: Perhaps His eye is not open, but is . Imagine that this world, this universe, this existence is all within an eye, The Eye. A god, or higher being. And that it can not only see all this, but be all this, see through all this, because all of this is within it.
I know this sounds confusing, but just imagining this is pushing the limits of our human capiblityies. Like the other quote on the same page; “This is the knowledge above all other: purifier and king of secrets, only made plain to the eye of the mystic. . . . But you cannot see me thus with those human eyes of yours. Therefore, I give you divine sight. Behold, this is my yoga power.” – Krishna
Share your thoughts,
Thank you,
Neo

Are you on drugs? No offense, it really seems like you’re expressing thoughts that people in normal consciousness would have a lot of difficulty understanding.

“2/3 of every we see is behind our eyes.”

if we’re going to talk Buddha, well here’s another one:

Translation: learn to use your eyes properly, be aware of what is right in front of them without philosophizing ( = “beyond all ways”), and maybe one day you will see through “His” eye. Nothing special, IMHO :wink: . Just a thought!

deleted ironic remark that has become obsolete :wink:

Its my Eye, and stop looking at it!!! :scream:

:rofl:

read my sig, it might help you out since you’re looking into this stuff, and yes this is ‘knowledge beyond all other’ given you treat it with respect and an open mind. well whatever…

PS keep it going!