700 reasons to say "Thanks"

At the time of writing this, there are exactly 700 registered users, and a little over 11, 400 posts on this forum. That’s a very large amount of info about lucid dreaming!

Just wanted to say a quick congratuations to pasQuale, and the moderators of this exceptional forum, without whom I’d still be trying to make do with anything I can find on google about the subject. :wink:

Good work. :thumbs:

Thats right:):):)All the best Pasquale for giving a shelter to so many people with so many ideas.Its been a home for me for last 1,5 yrs and its still the first page i open(i even check my mail later on).
Thank you Pas and all the members:)

¬_¬ accepts thanks applaudes self

<|:D

I haven’t been here that long (a couple days maybe?) but I dare say that this is my favorite little spot on the internet. I already feel comfortable here. Everyone is so friendly and it’s just really an awsome space. I should have come sooner! :content:

Yep, great little place. 700 people makes it anything but small. It’s always nice to be with friendly and open people. I’ve learned so much, and it’s great to see the forums filled with new ideas every day. More ideas and more to read and learn :eek: . It also feels great to be able to help out and contribute. Make that my favourite spot too! :smile:

Definately have to give up the props for this web site. Its an amazing place to spend your time. Most often when I get on the net I just sit there and don’t do much, at least when I spend time here I learn something. I know that I have learned so much just in the last few weeks that I have been crusing the forums, and hitting up that chat rooms now and again. The amount of ideas and information is absolutely amazing. Keep up the good work.

Ive got to say this is my favorite place too.
I cant find another site that has more knowledgeable people than here.
Im thankful for the people who created this site, and made it possible.
:content: