Ideas to do in a Lucid Dream

Take psychedelic drugs
But this isn´t the next thing that I´ll do.First I also want to experiment with shared dreaming.
I also want to change over to an OBE

wow… thats so touching… i’m flattered!

anyways i’d really like to live out the day i had cept better. Like ya know how u no what to do after its to late? it’d be kinda cool like for example if sum1s makin fun of u or ur friends or being a jerk, in ur dream u could relive the experience cept u take control and punch him and laugh lol

Why dwell on a negative experince, especially in a lucid dream when you could be doing something better?!
Another thing I want to do is practise flying, hence my jumping off the building plan.

I tried a couple of times to split myself into pieces (I read this somewhere in EWLD), but it never worked. Maybe I should try melting myself (or parts of my body) into some blubber :smile:

You could freeze yourself and then hit yourself with a hammer. That might work. :smile:
One thing I wanna do is have an LD, and tell someone in the dream to let me know I’m dreaming next time they see me. Then, next time they are in the dream, I’ll see if it worked.

Good luck on that one! If this should work… whoa! :grin:

Lucid Dreaming would be so much easier.

Ive already done the matrix thing…and i wasnt even lucid.

Its was funny too…Saddam hussain (i dont know why him) was shooting a me and all of a sudden I just bean to duck the shots…as i was ducking them…I could see myself from a 3rd person…like on the matrix the bullets were visible and did the shockwave thing…

i didnt mean to dwell on it but relive it and make it better, i think there was sumthing like this in EWLD

I dont think LaBerge would have meant to go back and punch someone or something. He would’ve said project feelings of acceptance or something.

Has anyone tried playing in any kind of sports? I often play soccer in normal dreams and I always remember it being pretty fun. And Josh, have you gotten any results from trying to have DCs remind you that you’re dreaming?

I try to have powers in my dream. All of them have failed. Weather, water, ice, wind, fire, electricity. The only success is with telekinesis. I wonder if I tried harder, that it might work. I have jumped of a building, I have gone to heaven, I have become a spirit. I have lived a movie ( Donte’s Peak to be exact). I have seen Chucky, the killer doll. I’ve died twenty times in my dreams. Darn for me. :sad:

DragonDreams :cool:

I havent had the chance to try it yet.

all my main characters in one of my novels came from dreams. The thing is being able to interact with them in dream (not LD unfortunately) it helps you to get into their psychi, really helps when writing about them. The odd thing i have found though is that deep down they are all apart of me in my subconscious and conscious minds.

I did find one bad thing, after i wrote about them i never had the dreams again :sad: which i sad because i actually enjoyed interacting with them, one reason i want to LD so i can request them in my dreams again.

Ah, telekenisis. That’s my biggie, which is because it’s also a confirmation test when i become lucid. Then, i wake up, or lose lucidity. Bah.
One thing i really want to do is meet my philisophical opposite, and take them down. I got this idea from a fantasy book, and i think it would be kind of cool in a symbolic sort of way.
Also, and i know everyone says this, but i want to try flying, particularly through new york city.

I might like to try flying through the halls at school. All the twists and turns, it would make for good practise.

Ok, because I have rarely had lucid dreams before in my life (getting back into it now, and hopefully will make good progress soon) I am going to list what i’d like to do as more of a goal for when I do get Lucid. :shy:

Peaceful Idea: Swim through the ocean like I was flying, on a sunny calm day and travel from one tropical island in the south pacific to the other.

Non-Peaceful Idea: I’ve had dreams before where I fought Martial Arts style against people for some unknown reason, which led me to think that a sort of Mortal Kombat/Street Fighter tournament type dream where it was me VS. an opponent.
Or even other variations of this sort of tournament fighting from different games could provide good ideas (pokemon, digimon, x-men?).
So many things to try. :cool_laugh:

Hey, remember my idea about looking for inspiration for songs in dreams, I almost did it! I had this LD, and just before I had been playing guitar and got this cool riff, but I wanted lyrics, so I said that if I had a lucid dream, I would seek out a rockstar and ask for their input. I found one, one of my favorite guitarists, and went to ask. He was working in a music store though, and I had to wait to ask him. Before long I lost lucidity, but I still remembered I had to ask a question of some sort.
Anyway, if that happens again I will be a little more forcefull, cause I wont be lucid for long.

What you were talking about about making a dream charecter and saving them in you’re subconcious to tell you that you’re dreaming next time you dream? I’ve tried that, and it actually somewhat works! During one of my first lucid dreams I walked up to one of my dream charecters and asked her if she could tell me if I was dreaming tomorrow night. She said “No, I can’t do that, you need normal dreams as much as you need lucid ones. If I were to tell you that you were dreaming, it would ruin the lesson they were trying to teach you.” Those weren’t her exact words, but they had something to that effect. But she has appeared in my dreams three times after that, telling me I was dreaming. Twice I ignored her, but the most recent time which was actually less then a week ago, she made me do an RC and I got lucid! I guess all it takes is practice.

Anyways, you know how you really need to talk to somebody about something, just because you need another point of view on it? But you can’t ask anybody because they either wouldn’t know what you were talking about or they’d think you were insane. In my LD I want to make a copy of myself, and discuss with her everything I need to talk about but can’t … imagine how much stuff you could reveal to … you. heh. :tongue:

Cool. Now that I know it kinda works it makes me want to try it more. And I feel more confident about it too. I cant wait till my next LD to try it.