This has probably been asked a hundred times, but.........

do you have frequent LDs after having your first successful one? It would be incredibly frustrating if it took as long and as much work to get more LDs as it did to get your first one.

I wouldn’t say that they become ‘frequent’ after the first one, but they certainly do get a little easier. Once you’ve had your first, then your brain has some idea of what they are - which means that you actually know what you’re aiming for.

Don’t forget, unless you’ve been doing it for your whole life, Lucid Dreaming actually requires that you change the way that your brain functions during sleep. This is not a quick process, but each success brings the frequency up a notch.

Could you explain that a bit more? You mean the process isn’t just habitualization?
Ian

It took me half a year after my first. However i must say in those days there were no sites and books about lds like now. I didnt knew what it was called or what it was…lol…after the second ld, the next after that was in 3 month…and so on…1 month…2 weeks…1 week…etc etc…
So with all the knowledge and books and sites…i think dont worry for your next ld after you have had your first! :smile:
The brain has recognision after your first ld…so each time it becomes somewhat easier. :wink:

Good luck!
Jeff

Ok,you need to know one thing.Its very personal.Many people say frequency increases after their first time but its almost never regular frequency.Others report of different frequencies…more in summer ,less in winter,i.e.So theres no real answer,but keep in mind what i said on the start…its very personal and u can compare yourself to others here.
Best you can do is to expect to have them everynight and it have a fair chance to happen:)

Does anyone have proof that freqency increases? Because there are people on here that have “lucid droughts.” What about this? :eh:

Well i think there is proof 4 both Tride15!
For me it did increase…but for some it dont…but you never know how busy ppl were with geting a ld. The brain has recognition after a first ld…so thats allways an advantage. But it still differs for all because we all have also different talents for having and controling lds! And we dont all have the same dedecation for getting a lucid dream!

Jeff