How often do you LD?

I usually have LD in 3-4 days in a row and a couple of weeks without LD’s… Seems like they always come in periods, kinda strange :meh:

…never really. only had one quite a while back, im having lots of trouble. if you have any ideas feel free to help out

I seem to have lucid dreams in periods too. last time i had one was i think five days ago… i hope i have one soon… sometimes i go weeks or even months without any!

about once a life time :}

I just had two of these but I am quite new to this and so I hope that this will improve.

hi
perhaps about 1 LD a month,but my dreams also often come in periods

Traumgänger

I have a question to all of you who have a lot of LD’s:
Did you start by having 1-3 LD’s, then didn’t have any success in a long time (like ½ to 1 year) and then just started to LD a lot?
I have only got 2 LD’s in my life, with very low controle.

Well, I am new to lucid dreaming, and now I manage to realize that I’m dreaming at least once every day in the weekends (not on the working day because I don’t sleep long enough :} But I am working on that…). The last weekend I became excited every time I realized that I was dreaming, and it made me wake up quickly. Now I have come past that stage, but I am still waking up slowly when I realizes that I’m dreaming, so now I have to work on making my dreams longer. I think that my first proper lucid dream is just around my corner.

Think I will go to bed soon… :sleeping:

I have not really able to find a period but i hope i get one evry week. i just started lucid dreaming. I am so happy i can controll my dreams. :happy:

I’ve had precious few lucid dreams too. I’ve been practicing induction techniques for about 6 months. In this time I’ve had about 5 lucid dreams, and none within the last month or so. I’m still experimenting with different induction techniques so I think it might be a matter of finding exactly which techniques work best for you.

at first i had 0-1 a month now i have it close to everynight and sometimes 2-3 a night.

Shows that through determination and over a few years it can be done

Peace

Richard :bounce:

I’m at 0 for about a year and a half. :cry:

WHICH MEANS…

That I’m long overdue for a big set of LDs…Right? :content:

what techqs are u using?

I’m currently at once a week. I hope to have more now, of course!

For me it differs. On average I get one every week. But sometimes I can go 2 weeks and not have any LD’s. Then suddenly I get 1 and then another after 2 days. For some reason I usually get 2 withing 3 days.
Example: If I get one LD on monday night I will most likely get another one on wednesday.

Usually ca. 1 or 2 pr month, but lately I have got 2 pr week. It seems like just reading a lot about lucid dreaming helps a lot.

Usually 2-3 a week, but currently I’m in a drought…
I have this too, JaRoD. I often have a short lucid drought once every three months, and then out of nothing I usually get 3-5 LDs in a few days. Very strange…

mystic, I wonder if it has something to do with when you get a LD you think alot about it during the day. And therefore you sort of induce another LD.

Might be… And when you finally have a LD after a drought, you’re more excited about it then usually, thus inducing more LDs. Sounds logical :smile:

A few times a week, usually.