Dream Control

Last night in my lucid dream I wanted to become the Incredible Hulk. I started turning green and got bigger.
Then I wanted to clobber a wall, but when I punched it nothing happend. So I said to myself this is just a dream and this time when I hit it I made a little dent in it but that is all.
I have tons of vividness in all my lucids now, but I was wondering…
Does anyone have any advice as to how to control the dream scene more?

Demand that you have more lucidity/are stronger.

When things like that happen to me I tend to get angry. Unfortunately this can bring the world crumbling around me since bad things happen when I get mad in a dream.If I cant bash in the wall the meteor storm that is suddenly devestating the city will take the building down quite nicely. The problem is that I’m not trying to do that, it just happens when I get mad in a dream.
If for some reason I just can’t do what I want and bad things don’t happen either I change the dream and try again or I sit down and really focus, both usually will fix things for me.

This is just another form of the ‘negative thinking’ that is a LDers worst enemy.

Believing you can break the wall will eventually let you succeed, but there is a much easier way (that will also help prevent the problem from arising again.).

If you perform an action and it goes wrong, just pretend it didn’t. In the real world pretending doesn’t solve your problems but in LDs it does!