Somthing u have got to read

ok i am on a ld newsgroup here is something that u all might like, works like a charm

“i just focus on my breathing through the day”

and trust me it works lol

try it

post back if works

c ya
Richard

what do you mean, ‘focus on your breathing’?

yeah a little info on that odd statement… i always concentrate on my breathing through out the day - helps me relax

lol good work,

ummm thats easy, breath now, well u r always breathin, well just pay attention to it, breath in and out, just get aware of where u r and focus on it. i dont know why but it works

cheers

Richard

What do you mean by “it works”? Does it help you to get more LDs, to relax, or to expand your consiousness?

In one sort of zazen meditation you just sit and focus on your breathing. Is the idea same as in this?

TELL US! WE NEED TO KNOW! EEEEEECKREG! TELL US!

Heh. Just cant wait a post. Same problem with me too.

And just we say in findland “Älä hikeenny = just be patient”

sorry soryy lol i only get a chance to come here once a day :sad:

ok what does it do? well a few things 4 me. 1 it helps me relax too :smile:

ok heres how it goes. You focus on ur breathing and for some odd reason it incressed my lds, this only lasted for two nights. But i focused on it during the day and focus on myself and how i feel to the world. You know when u go lucid and u just feel everything? well i focus and i feel only me thats how i know i ant dreaming. Two lucids two nights. But i kinda stopped. School work is getting heavy :sad: :sad:

oh well i hope it helpz

Richard

This concentration on the breath is an awareness excersice that helps you to become mindfull of every moment. aka not daydreaming or letting your mind wander off.
I use a mantra myself. I just repeat “om mani padme hung” in my head over and over all day long and if I forget I just start over.
Since you are all trying to induce dreams give try with your own made up mantra. Maybe try saying “this is a dream” or “i am dreaming” over and over.
Heres an interesting fact: Benjamin Franklin had a mantra and used his own name for it.

Isn’t that missing the point a bit? :content:

uhhuh. If you use it as an awareness excersice by focusing on your breathing then it can help with LDs i guess since many people don’t breath in their dreams - and this could be used to trigger lucidity.