I Couldn't awake, and i didn't care!

I had a good ld last night but the interesting thing was this. In all my lds so far i am very exicted when i reach that sate, as most of us are i think. I ussaly lose controll on purpose to keep inside the dream, so i can become lucid later, or i just wake up. This happens when i havent had a lot of lds and i am trying to get back into it.

Any way, in this dream, i went lucid and had no fear of waking up, because i couldn’t :smile: and i didn’t care.

I went throught the dream and the other dream characters knew they were dreaming and they couldnt awake either. Very interesting. I was under the impression that the whole world was asleep and couldnt awake lol. I spent a long time here about 15 minutes, and this is a long time for me.

And my last statment is this. Ever just breathed in the dream? i did. I breathed and felt everything. My self others, the whole world and the lightness and darkness all around me. I t was one of the most touching things i have come accross in any dream

cheers

Richard

Woah… Sounds pretty… spectacular… I’ll have to try it. Dream characters are always pretty interesting, but they were also dreaming? Sounds cool. But, uh, you haven’t really explained the “not being able to wake up part” very well. Think you coule elaborate on that for us?

simple “i couldn’t wake up” :smile:

it was like i was so stable that i was stuck in the dream world, i didnt care though i knew i would wake up soon, but for the 15 minutes i couldnt awake i think it was more of a theme than actally being stuck inside.

does that help?