Who.......are you all? Do I know you?

I just thought of something amusing, I truely don’t and probly will never know who all of you really are. I mean, what if one of you is my next-door neighbor, or the mail-man, or the stranger who walks his dog everyday infront of my house…I really don’t know. Its just kind of humerous, ya know? Just thought I’d share a little of what goes on in my mind when the power goes out, anyways. I’ll talk to you later, Ben

[[[EDIT]]]-Sorry, I posted this in the wrong forum, “my bad.”

I can give you your mail face to face if you want.

I’m actually your long lost uncle! Bet you never knew you had a long lost uncle, eh? Ask your dad, it’s true! My name’s Rupert!

Look outside your house…see than man in a trench coat with a dog waving… Thats me!!! :cool_laugh:

Hey you ever think that were all just a part of your imagination, that nothings real but you, and your living 1 big lie? I feel like this everyday, i feel like im living the Truman Show

Darn, he found out, please call the director :panic:

lol, im just playin, although maybe :eh: … nah

yep, a few times. Like how would we know if everyone else is a actor or robot ment to test us or train us. We could be living in a matrix like program and everyone else is a program.

I was thinking of posting something like this,but with a different spin.What if someone posting on this board is famous?If one person on TV says something about dreams,chi,or the third eye I convince myself that they must post on this board under some supposed name.

I wouldn’t ask any of you to admit your real name right here if you’re some famous actor or actress who makes anywhere over 1 million dollars a year.That would blow off any chance of you giving an honest opinion of things without having people harass you for an autograph,or getting thier name mentioned on TV,or a loan. :smile:

But I do like entertaining the idea that I’m friends with someone I’ve seen on TV,and I don’t even know it.

Damn, you found out my secret. Alright it is me, Mr T.
Oh yeah I almost forgot to say,“I PITTY THE FOOL THAT DON"T EAT MY CEREAL”

Hannibal: Alright, now who’s plan was this?
Face: Not mine!
BA: Not mine!
Hannibal: Than who’s?
Face: Murdock.
BA: It was Murdock.
Hannibal: (smiles) No it wasn’t.
BA: (vigerously nods his head as they look at dreamwalker)
BA: He’s on the jazz man.

Well, I am rich and famous.
And that only cause I sold stupid software that makes your computer crash any time you are working with important data.But I was so lucky that now noone can live without crashing computers.
Actually, I told all that idiots that my programms are save :cool_laugh:

But I won´t tell you who I am :tongue:

What about those lurkers who don’t post? Rich and famous people could be reading this post right now! Or of course they could be actual members. Be nice to everyone to get on their good side.

Ok ill admit it, im actually Bruce Lee… i never died!

all the time. Sometime i get a really vivid sensation i am being watched and i kinda feel like a rat in a maze looking for the cheese.

Hey what if we are playing a total imersion video game? and we like just forgot about the real with all this is all a game?

too much red dwarf? :cool:

I just sometimes get the feeling that I might be the only one with an “independant life”, with some kind of self counciousness.And all the other people, trees and stones are just my imagination.
Perhaps I am sitting in some prison for mentally sick people, high on drugs that make me sleep so I can’t get agressive? Who knows…

Oh, by the way, I read something about AphexTwins being inspired by lucid dreams.Perhaps this was the place they (or is it only one person?) learn about it?
Come on aphex, just say hello, we like your music :wink:

Traumgänger

Wouldn’t it be weird if you were driving down some street or talking to some friend, when all of the sudden everything started fading out and you woke up in some bed you have never seen before.

You sit up and look out the door of your new room and see a woman cooking eggs and bacon. She looks over at you and says “Hey, NotTheNameYouAreUsedTo, how did you sleep last night?” Then she tells you that you better get up or your going to miss the school bus. You get out of bed wondering where the hell you are and as you take off your covers, you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror.
You are no longer you. Instead of the person who is 42, you see an 8 years old body. You scratch your head and so does the person in the mirror. Wondering if you have just dreamed the last 42 years of your life, you get ready to go to school, wondering who you really are…

hahah wouldnt that be great!

Everyone knows me…that strange teen girl who sits around being all loud and getting pist or otherwise (heehee) and annoys the hell out of you while telling everyone she loves em…know her? That’s me!
I’m pistgurl, named so for a reason, or Liz, if you’re crazy…which you all are.

Hey has anyone tried to think of how they would feel in a future life, the same conciousness, but no memeory of you…try it, it feels woozy and dizzy and sick…its cool. Also try to think about if you were a worm and got cut in half, two yous, try looking atyourself looking at yourself…wierd.
If anyone on here is called Ben Briggs or Tom Simpson…talk to me… I need to find you!!! (heehee, search for missing persons!)

I somtimes think that i was abducted by aliens and frozen for 100000 years then re thawed after the human race had gone extinct and the aliens shape shifted into humans and watch my behavior and take dna samples so they can clone me to make billions of slaves for them to use in thier manual labor. Of course i just told the aliens that i know so you all should be breaking in my door in …5…4…3…2… :cry:

yep we’re all players of the yellow feather hooked up to some matrix machine hi on some psychedelics part of the truman show stuck in a lucid nightmare while in cryonic sleep reliving just memories on the event horizon who is lost in another dimension.

maybe not :grin: