my oobe

its a long story but ill explain my oobe: yesterday i was sitting at my desk in school suddely i felt tingling in my arms the tingling rose up my arms and into my head then i heard strange noises and felt myself vibrating then i just fell like asleep and suddenly i was on the carpet but i thought huh? :eh: im at my desk so i looked at my desk and i found a dead body there it was mine :eek: i looked at myself (the me that was on the carpet) i was transloucent whoa!! i heard a voice behind me i turned round there was this woman “i am your guide” she said "dont go in the cupboard theres a spirit in there im not sure if its evil or not " then the spirit jumped out of the cupboard and for some reason said “ho!!!” then my friend told a joke (they didnt seem to be aware of my dead body yet) i laughed at the joke and the spirit thought i was laughing at he/she/it so it tried to attack me and at the same time my friends noticed i was like, dead they slapped me round the face and i snapped back into my body i immediately looked onto the carpet there was a mist of silvery vapour and by the way it was sat there i knew it was looking me. because it thought i was laughing at she/he/it it keeps like possesing me and making me say “ho!!” (remember earlier: "then the spirit jumped out of the cupboard and for some reason said “ho!!!”) i told my friends about it but they dont belive me, is there any way i can prove it to them or is there any tricks i can do to make them think it was the spirit who done it

thanks in advance
respect :cool:

well…

thats’ pretty messed… i must say…
but then again i’ve never had an OOBE… yet…

just remember…the next time you astra project… if that evil spirit thing is there… just dont be afraid of it… ask your spirit guide to help you or something… or even fight it yourself…

IT mus be scared of YOU… dont forget that… :cool_laugh: