Love dream...damn it

OK, as you can tell I haven’t been on these forums for quite sometime because I have been dealing with other things in my life and so on …but I just had one of the most impressionable dreams this morning.

It started off with me sitting at a table with my family and a whole lotta other people when suddenly my crush sits down next to me. I dropped a fork and my hand slid down her leg which was warm and smooth. I returned the fork to the table and she said something about her liking my hand where it was. So i put it back there. BOOM! Something odd happens but I don’t notice it in the dream, it is like in the movies those time frame changes. Anyway it is at a place where the two of us have been dating for a long time and are about to get married. When suddenly some kind of scandal happens and she is leaving me on horse back. As she is leaving an explosion occurs and she dies.

I wake up and realize that I am practically in tears. Hell i don’t even really know this girl hardly at all in real life. I have just noticed her if you know what I mean. Anyway the visions of her still are permeating throughout my mind and I still feel like i love her. My feelings for her have now intesified about A MILLION TIMES. Anyway help me out. What does it mean? What should I do in real life? This is not the first time i have dreamed about a girl but this was much more real seeming to me. THanks in advance.

Maybe it just means you should tell her how you feel about her b4 it’s too late :bored: …I could be wrong though

DReams with the girl you like in them do that. You’ll probalby be over it by tomorrow and just like her like uh. . . normal.

Hehehehe feelings can be much more vivid in dream than IRL. Anyways, if you really like her, maybe you can become friend with her and continue from there.

If you don’t really like her, then … like mike_dpw mentioned, you’ll get over with it in few days. Dont worry.

Cool dream by the way! Lieve Dromen! (Sweet Dreams!)

nah I didn’t mean he doesn’t like her at all. But like you said, dreams will magnify your feelings. Whenever I dream about a girl I like, I am obsessed with her the next day. Then it fades back to just a normal crush the day after.

I have fallen for a DC too. :eh: Was really disturbing actually,… I was almost obsessed with him, …lol… Took about a week, but I got over it.

Yeah, I’m sure everyone experienced it… including me. :eek: I’ll never forget that experience when I become obessed with someone just because i dreamt about loving that person. Crazy eh? :wink:

At least I know that I’m capable of love. :wink:

Maybe the dream was your subconscious bringing your hidden feelings for the girl into your conscious mind. Only you can know though. :neutral: