Damn@ confused.

ok… as you know in my Haha post i have probably had an ld but woken up straight away. Now last night straight after my lucid 0.0001 second lucid dream, in which i dont have any memory of touch smell sound. Now the next night, i had a dream and i realised i was dreaming, text was changing so i did other rc’s i dont rememmber and it worked. Now i was basicaly walking around doing things such as trying to fly and all and walking on sidepaths, making people and things appear. But somthing is not right in my first ld i woke up straight away, again weird when i tried to make a women appear to do stuff with her. Plus it just feels like a normal dream memory. So if it was an ld, i am pretty much quiting. =( i thing ont know i will keep trying to see if the real ld feeils that real. oh well please help. Oh and i am pretty sure i had a false awakening after it, but then i did a slack rc. So i woke up to my real bed. ok thanks

Sounds like a low level lucid dream, thoes are not as great as the high quality. Lemme tell about of my first high quality one. I had it as child(about 11) and was in my bed in the dream. I saw a floating dollar and hid under the covers until the dream ended just from fear. I didn’t know about LD at the time so I took it as a ghost. The dream was so real that when I woked up on the wrong bunk bed, I took it as a omen that the ghost did something! I went around screaming to everyone for two days straight that my house was huanted and need a exercist. It wasn’t until I found out about lucidity that I knew why it was so real.

Don’t worry, you’ll get better. As for short lucid dreams and crappy quality lucid dreams. Well they are just stepping stones. Eventually you will have life-like quality LDs. Also I have noticed that LDs register as a memory when you wake up, but the difference is you know you had control and did something. When your skills increase, your LDs can be MUCH more enjoyable. Trust me stick with it, even your normal dreams seem much more vivid and fun even without lucidity so it’s not like your wasting your time if you don’t have a LD.

Most of my LDs were short and crappy, but I continually get better and dreams are entertaining now that I can remember whats going on.

Um, that ghost dream was just vivid, not lucid. If you had realized it was a dream, which you clearly didn’t, then it would have been lucid.

But yeah, dreams that are both lucid and vivid are the kind most people go for. I wouldn’t recommend trying sex when you’re just starting off, you tend to wake up quickly because of the anticipation etc.

If your second LD didn’t feel right, then there’s a chance it was a false LD. Or maybe just a rubbishy/low-level one. Anyway, you should definitely continue with it. It’s something that you can work at to improve. Don’t give up.

Yeah, maybe it was fake maybe it wasnt:
Fake:
I didnt wake up, when trying to make the chick appear, even though i could rememmber the excitment.
I didnt wake up straight away, like my previous possible 0.0001 second ld.

Yeah so it could also have been really low level, so how long do we have low level ld’s for? or is it just somthing for like the first 2 or 5 ld’s? anyway i just came back from reloaded matrix, so it may help tonight. I really hope to have a high level ld. One that feels real, and that i am conscious in. I know you may say there is reason to continue, but the feeling pisses me off, because it is like a normal dream memory i feel like i had no choice. So it sort of annoys me and all, especially that it didnt really feel like my own world. Oh well! maybe i will have a high level ld tonight! i will be conscious. I will be alive. and i will have fun. :wink:

From what I understand, everyone has low level LDs. Even the experts. I only have 2 cruddy, low-level LDs, much like yours, under my belt, but I’m fairly sure that even the best LDers have those LDs where they can’t make it any better.

Take what I say with a grain of salt, though. I’m a newb, and I’m usuaully wrong.