opening your third eye.

Imagine…the basic thing for anyone to use the thirdeye is talent and that u cant learn or buy u are born with it or not…
If u are born with the talent u can develop it if not all those teachings dont do verry much…of course a bit…but not much.
The rule for using and experience chakra’s is verry simple…u have to be able to be aware of low brain waves like delta or theta…delta is best!
if not your talent for this will aways be most your imagination and not a real talent to use it…breathing…focussing attention and lower brainwaves and you can perfectly use and be aware of chakras…there is no secret jusat this simple basic principle…in the far east they no this 4 centuries…
But here in the west we make everything commercial…the far east just smiles…(talent, good teacher and hard work)… :wink:

Jeff

That’s awesome stuff elf. I have worked on opening my third eye and I can see people’s auras but never any of the other stuff you mentioned.

When you talk about seeing auras, do you just glance at a person and see it, or do you have to have them stand still, and meditate, concentrate on something special, and stuff like that?

Pinkster :lmao:

Lately I haven’t consentrated on dreaming and my dream recall has dropped dramatically. Last night I tried self-hypnosis for the first time, but I couldn’t get to the trance state.

I stopped trying that and started to open my chakras for the first time. I only felt “tingling” when i opened chakras at palms of my hands and especially feet. I closed chakras and went to sleep. My dream recall last night was significant compared to other nights in this and last month. :smile:

It might be just coincidence, but I think there is more to it.

link to self hypnosis
bcx.net/hypnosis/induct.htm[/url]

the link has (url) in the end heres the real one
bcx.net/hypnosis/induct.htm

I tired some of the tech, the one that you picture your head opening like a flower. Well i felt lots of tingles and i notice that my eyes were moving alot, but i couldnt imagine a flower opening on top of my head for some reason, and i went down from the Crown to the bottom to see if i can open chakras. Lots of feeling but nothing opening…am i doing this right, i can use the embarassetment… lol:

For seeing aura’s, alot of it does depend on natural talent, but once you learn to do it, which is possible by the way, it depends on how much you use it. If you stand still it is definetaly much easier for you to see it. But if you practice alot, I wouldn’t say just a glance would do it, but you’d only half to concentrate for a few seconds.

I read about this a couple of months ago… and indeed i have the same thing… really weird… I wonder myself what can cause this.

I used to get that tingling thing - my dad told me about it. He held a plastic object there and it tingled but it doesn’t work now, not much.
So how exactly do you open your third eye and what can you do once its opened?

I have a book about buddhism that has some info about the “third eye” and other chakras. It says, that “by concertating on your chakra during meditation, the chakra will gradually open. When the chakra is nearly opening you can suddenly hear strange voices, but don’t worry, it only means your chakra is opening, youre not going crazy. When your chakra opens, it gives you paraphysical talents and overknowledge.”

This, I guess, is what elif experienced. :alien:

What book is that? Give the name of the writer too, please.

Ive been working on my skills for a month or so…though i dont see aura’s I can other things. Seeing the future,seeing past lives,telepathy, seeing other things, I cant really mind read to well…but im working on it.

hehe “i see dead people”…hehe

It’s a finnish book, so it wouldn’t be hard you to find it from some library :smile:
The name of the book is “Bodhipuun juurella” (Under the bodhitree would be a good translation) and the producers(theres no authors because many people have given stories about buddhist monastries and buddhism in it) are René Gothóni and Mikael Tenzin Dönden (their Finnish monks, that’s why the funny names :smile: )

Does tingling mean the chakra open? When I’m alone I can get my crown chakra, third eye, and palms to tingle. But I’m new to this so I hope to get better!

It means it is getting more active!

Jeff

When I lie down in my bed, and I concentrate my concsiousness at the third eye spot, I get a feeling of pressure at this place. I discovered it a few days ago, and every night it is getting stronger, by practise. I think it is really cool, but can anyone tell me “what do do” with it? If I get that feeling, can I OBE or WILD faster? How should I do that?

I also have SP, and beginning OBE, sometimes. (combined with a very oncomfortable noise) How can I combine these two (third eye activation and SP/OBE)?

JJJ

Darn, I think my third eye is busted. I’ll have to go pick up a new one. I have never felt any strange sensations by putting any type of object near it. When I try to use the suneye method, it just causes my eyes to hurt and makes my eyelids spasm, which destracts me tfrom sleep a lot. Actually, this morning was the one time I felt something. I was lying in bed trying to get back to sleep, and I was in a very tired state, where I could move if I needed to (I’ve never experienced sleep paralysis myself), but I’m still sort of like half asleep. I was feeling something on my forehead, like somebody was pressing on it. I had nothing else to go along with this, and I think it may have just been coincidence.

By the way, a few years back my friend thought it would be funny to throw a little plastic hockey puck at my back while I was on my computer. Well, just as he threw it I turned around and it hit me RIGHT where my third eye should be. REally hard too. This was before I had heard of the third eye or lucid dreaming, but it left a HUGE lump right in the middle of my forehead.

JJJ the most easy thing to do for me lol is to advice you to read a dream yoga book or kundalini book etc there u will find enough of your likings!
Btw are you succesful in practising wild?

Jeff

Hmm…I’ve noticed recently since I’ve started focusing on my 3rd eye while I am going to sleep, it’s become much more active. It now has a directional sense, in the way it can sense objects in a relative 360° and the closer something is, the greater feeling of ‘pressure’ is applied. I tested it with objects of a different sharpness and it seems to ‘focus’ the pressure.

It seems that I’m reawakening the 3rd eye very quickly (this is over the period of about a month this has all happened) even though I didn’t know that it could be awakened until I saw this topic.

I’d really like to see if I can develop the skill of seeing auras. Maybe, as I have a strong sense of ‘knowledge’ about a place or person. I can ‘feel’ what a person wishes towards me or thinks of me sometimes.

Hmm…I had a look and tried some of that energy manipulation stuff. I seem to be quite naturally adept at it. I’ve been practicing summoning elemental energy. Works quite well. Fire energy gives quite an energy boost. :cheesy: Air energy is nice too.