The Big Riddle Topic (Beware of Brain Damage) - Part 6

well due to my tardiness lol i’ll post two. First person to get both correct will go next :smile:

they are easy i know but heck i can’t find my hard riddle book :cry:

Bouncing Bob was riding a particularly frisky horse when suddenly its bridle came off. As they raced down the road, a screaming Bob clung to the horse’s ears for dear life. Out of the corner of his eye, Bob saw a car coming, and realizing the horse was completely out of control, he panicked. Flailing his arms about, he accidentally caused the horse to come to an abrupt halt. What could Bouncing Bob have done to make the horse stop?

We are little creatures;
all of us have different features.
One of us in glass is set;
one of us you’ll find in jet.
Another you may see in tin,
and the fourth is boxed within .
If the fifth you should pursue,
it can never fly from you.
What are we?

:eh: They are easy when you know the answers! I’m glad you mislaid your hard riddle book. :tongue: I think I may know the first one but I’m still thinking about the second.

I’m certain I know the answer to the second one, but I have no idea about the first. I’m waiting for Goth’s response via PM.

Damn internet playing up :grrr:

Anyways Athiest has PM’d me his thoughts, and does indeed have the second of the two correct.

Yep real horse.

well, i dont know much about horses. what happens if u cover its eyes? does it still run :eh:

Did he shoot it in the back of the head?

Actually I suspect he just rode it directly into the car. That’d stop the damn thing.

That’s a good point, I never even thought of that. Probably not the right answer though, I don’t think getting hit by the car would cause the horse to come to a stop… at least not before sliding along the ground for a while. :tongue:

gosh i want to say something but i just can’t.

:cool_laugh:

Could he have stopped it by frailing his arms about at the beginning?
Because this was why it finally halted.

oh dear i think i might have to give this one hehe. 2 people have given me bit answers for it.

I don’t know a great deal about horses (surprisingly, given my sister’s insane fascination with them) so I have no idea why it stopped if it wasn’t due to running into anything. Would a horse stop running if the rider fell off? What if he pulled its mane? Did it come to a graceful stop, or a rather unpleasant one?

Ok two possible things for the first riddle…

1st-Bob already stopped his horse by flailing his arms about.

2nd-Riddles are confusing so I could be totally off here (which I probably am) but it was first mentioned ‘bouncing bob’ then ‘screaming bob’ then just ‘bob’ (whose horse stopped by flailing his arms about…So i’m going to say ‘bouncing bob’ couldve stopped his horse by flailing his arms about like the other bob. Or just not doing anything.

Ok so I’m probably wrong with both, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Did the horse run into a wall?

I have an idea about the coin confusion. The odds for the last of 9 coins don’t change, but the odds of flipping 9 coins at the same time and all landing heads, is much much less than 50%. It’d be 1/2 x 1/2 x 1/2…It’s the fact that the first question is really 9 seperate events, and the second is only one event.

I have a riddle:

A pair of identical twins walk into a restaraunt, and both order iced tea. The waitress brings them identical drinks. The first brother drinks his fast and is fine. The second brother drinks his slow, then falls over dead.
What happened?

I will answer ‘yes or no’ questions for clues.

Well i’ll give ye all another day.

3 people have given me correct answers, one for the first and 2 for the second.

if no-one can give me the answers to both by tomorrow i will declair Athiest winner as he gave the answer to one of the riddles first.

go on then Atheist

First one - During his flailing bob accidentally covered the horse’s eyes, if a horse cannot see it will stop.

Second - A,E,I,O,U the vowels :smile:

Vowels are “little creatures”? no wonder I couldn’t get it. If I keep on visiting this thread I will have to change my name to Insane_moogle! :tongue:

My head and tail both equal are,
My middle slender as a bee.
Whether I stand on head or heel
Is quite the same to you or me.
But if my head should be cut off,
The matter’s true, though passing strange
Directly I to nothing change.
What am I???

Are you having the two riddles being puzzled over at the same time? Or are you going to let me stay at least half sane by letting us know the solution to the first one? :cool:

Yes :grin:

Sorry, someone answered it a whle ago, in pm, I thought everyone else gave up. I can pm answer or just post it, whatever’s clever.

(edit)
Alright, the answer to the tea riddle: There was poison in the ice cubes. The one that drank it fast didn’t let the ice melt. The ice melted into the slow brother’s cup, and he drank the poison.