In my next LD I will Marry for fun with a dreamgirl-Part II

No no… if topless waitresses and waiters get together then there’ll be no fun for the guests! So the topless waitresses ‘take care’ of male guests and topless waiters ‘take care’ of female guests. That sounds better. :wink:

Will anyone actually be in Jeff’s dream while they are lucid or what?

Jeff…,

your " Jeff’ corner" sounds like a very nice place… it would be cool if one day you opened one IRL so LD ers can meet together and talk about LD’s and stuff…,

— i’m not so sure if you’ll still want the topless waitresses though,…cuz then the underaged wont be able to get in… :neutral:

LD ers from all over the world would come … if it gets that popular., which it probly might,…

----are there already any places like this IRL ???

Jeff - can I be invited too? I’d like to see how a dream marriage is held!
You’re tempting me to try one…

This depends on whether ‘shared dreams’ work. I think it’s possible.
We will try to be ‘there’. We’ll write about our ‘getting there’ in this thread…

Good idea ClarkKent…iam still busy with finding the right girl and i want to
try several humorfull aproaches :smile:
So in the mean time we can all try to find Jeffs Corner the lucid restaurant that is at every next corner! :grin:

I had the last two days way to less sleep 5 hours and last night only 3 :sad:
I had still some dreams i can remember lol but not lucid.
At one I was at a castle and it was at war…all knights were ready for a big fight. I walked at a sort of lake behind the castle and there was a naked woman…brunette sitting ready to go for a swim. She was quite beautifull and she was yummmy I was not lucid, i picked her up walked through the water to the other side were we could be alone…i kissed her and dont ask me how this could be but suddenly we were at a total different place…a cafe were ppl were talking about politics not politits lol
Aaarggg how could this have happend? and in another dream i was at a huge house and i was a guesst there. A big fat guy bullied all ppl and I levitated him and stuck him with his head through the ceiling…but i also was close to lucidity but just didnt make it :sad: yep 3 hours sleep is not enough…so i will make more time for sleep hehe so I can continue my quest for the maid that wears humour as clothes :wink:

Jeff

Jeff,

Your dreams are so interesting! You’re so lucky to get lucid cuz I haven’t been able to get a high level lucidity for so long! Grrrr. :wink: Maybe I’ll try that self-hypnosis technique again to see if it works. Maybe I need to make it to last long since my last hypnosis attempt only lasted for a night.

Btw, I only slept for 4 hours and 30 min. Not good… and I don’t remember my dreams at all. I’m surprised that you still can remember yours with only 3 hours of sleep. :eek:

Anyways, meet you there at Jeff’s Corner! :smile:

DM7 Thats because i took acetylcarnitine before sleeping it gives way more remsleep and levels up neurotransmitters and cell energy. :smile:

Jeff

Oh I see. :smile: Well, it’s still lucky… you know? :wink:

Anyways good luck with your LD’s!

Ohhh! Now I remember a vague fragment where I was dressing up for a wedding (Bridal Maid) and I was late to the wedding. :sad: I felt so bad and my mom was screaming at me. :tongue: Maybe it’s best to not remember at all. Ha ha ha.

Ok, so this night I’ve taken two cups of peppermint tea (2 different brands!), some fish soup and a B complex vitamin plus I’ll be listening to an experimental Dream Experience 1.6.1 with the target of getting a lucid dream, so I can go to Jeff’s Corner!

ill will wait for you there ClarkKent, with some lucid route beer :smile:
Alice in wonderland will be glad to see you and shake hands

Its at every next Corner…cant miss! :content:

Jeff

No male waiters there.Ill be serving the ladies and i can assure you ill find the time and stamina for each of you:)
Like i allways do:)

Jack… hehee :wink:

I’m sure we will enjoy your company AND topless girls here. :wink:

You better! Don’t let me get bored there, ok? :razz:

See you there, then, Minako? Cause I’ll try to get there this time…
Well if I get there and I don’t see you I’ll try to call you…

You better be there on time Clark:)
See how she hates to wait and want to be entertained?:slight_smile:

Do you realise how many female ld4all members there are? :wiske:

Fish what? Somebody get me a bucket. :crazy:

The more the marrier:)Fogot that i can multiply my err THIS in ld?:)Worry not:)

Hehehe or you can multi. ld4all girls for your own sake. :wink: