Memory Deleted

Alrighty, im apart of a team now, and lately i’ve been having more dreams then i normally have, or i just remember more for some reason. Of course there is a problem, now-a-days when i wake up from a 8-10 hours deep sleep i completely loose my memory. Its weird, b/c when my dream kinda of fades away, and at the same time i feel my eyes opening. Its hard to describe, but when i wake up from all these vivid dream, or once i feel the feeling of waking up, my memory collapses.

The weird thing about this lately that i notice is when I wake up, i dont open my eyes right away, but at the same time i know im awake, at that point i try to think of the last thought or spot i left off in that dream so i can trace my steps or recall everything that i remembered.

Sometimes when i wake up though, i tend to fall back to sleep, b/c when i do this, my old dream that i left re-starts and most of my recall returns. And if that doesnt happen i might have a new dream all-together or my body cant sleep anymore.

Does anybody ever have this feeling or problem?
:confused:

I t happened again, just today. But i did remember one dream with my dog following me. I need some mint tea, any suggestions on brands?

Hubbs, it has happened to me where I dream of vivid dreams, but right when I wake up, it’s all gone. How annoying. :sad:

Anyways, any brands should be fine, I personally drink Biglow Mint Tea. It’s excellent. :smile:

My memory is deleted every morning too. :down:
Will mint tea help? Does it have to be mint? All I have is camomile.

I sometimes drink mint tea, but the stuff I have is sorf of gross. Ah, well. Anything for Lucid dreams or dream recall :grin:

Yeah that happens to me sometimes but often I’ll remember at least part of a dream just by seeing or thinking of someone during the day that triggers recall.

This happened to me this morning. I just thought about it real hard in the shower and ended up remembering two dreams.

Kinda off topic: One of those dreams had to do with yesterday’s episode of That 70s Show. Eric tried to check out Playboys at his school library, and I ended up doing the same thing in my dream :smile:

I find myself doing the same thing, like today, i cant remember a thing, i guess im gonna have to go with the tea.

Im just like sudden recall, b/c you can never re-think or re-established what happened.

I slept so long last night/day and i havent had one spit of recall. Memory Deleted! :help:

similar thing happens to me. I wake up and remember everything, and when I get up - poof! suddenly the memory disappears. very annoying.

I have some weird recall techniques, but I’ll try to put them into sense. If I find myself not recalling anything in a situation like you described, I think about how I felt before I went to sleep and I think about my current state of mind after just waking up. After that I sort of try to “bridge the gap”. However, I start off just with the basic emotions or feelings from the dreams. I then concentrate on that and I get some scene from a dream. I try to remember what happens after that, but a lot of times that doesn’t work. My best trick for dream recall that I can tell you is to recall dreams backwards. I don’t know if it works for everyone, but I think its works great. Since the dream we just woke from is freshest in our head, it should be the easiest to recall. Then you repeat to yourself what happened before that, and before that, etc. Then you end up remembering a great deal more dreams instead of just randomly searching your thoughts for what you were dreaming last night.

As for external solutions, a little vitamin B6 might help your memory get back on track.

Trancewave that is a really good idea.
I’ll have to try that.

I been doing the back-tracking, it works well, i tried to rememeber every emotion, and why. Kinda of hard. So does that b6 really work>? What about the mint tea?