Has anyone look to the sky?

did you ever try to change anything in the sky? that’s also a very cool thing to do :smile:

I often dream of beautiful star clusters, UFO’s and stuff at night and the daytime sky usually has beautiful clouds, storms and aeroplanes falling out of it. Same as real life for me. :wink: :tongue:

unfortunately, I couldn’t change anything because It was a ND. But was so beautiful.

Yes I have. In fact, sometimes I’m the master of sky! :content: I have induced stormy clouds, torandos, suns, swirling unverise, etc. It was AWESOME! :biggrin: Speaking of that, I should add that on my “Thing To Do in LD” list! I haven’t done that for a while! :smile: Thanks for the idea!

I’ve only looked up at the sky on two occassions. On the first, the sky was a beautiful pink and purple sunset. In the other, there was a rainstorm and the clouds were green.

Heh, I had my first lucid dream ever last night. I became lucid when I looked at the sky, and noticed the clouds were moving really fast. Then I remembered to reality check, and I was lucid. :content:

nicely done. ^.^

So I had a LD this morning, and after a bit of fooling around, I remembered my priority: to look at the sky. I expected to see some beatiful colors and patterns, so I walked to a window and looked outside. Boy did I get dissapointed.

The sky looked exatly like in RL. A normal blue sky, with some boring clouds. :sad: Is this normal? I mean, I even expected it to be beautiful, and not a normal boring sky.

However, there was also a lake outside, and the sight of the lake really made up for the sky. The water had a beautiful dark purple color and was really fantastic to look at. I have seen a lake like this in a ND too.

So, is it normal to have a “boring sky” in a LD, and have anyone else experienced unusual water in their dreams? Or am I just very odd?

I’m sure thats perfectly normal. ^.^

yay! I finally looked at the sky again. FOr some reason, I was on my front porch and looked to the sky expecting something incredible, as If I were lucid, even though I don’t beleive I was. It was a normal sky, but I looked around and saw a cloud resembling a Phoenix flying/falling at a 45 degree angle to the ground. It was magnificent. ^.^

My stomach hurts.

The sky is my all time favourite thing, especially at night. Tripping out at the sky brings me to a state of nirvana, I’ve defintily got to look at the sky in a lucid dream because i know my mind would make it extremely beautiful.

indeed.

Anyone ever seen the aurora borealis in a dream? I bet that would blow your socks off! Must be beautiful. I see the northern lights in RL fairly regularly here, so I’m a little surprised they’ve never made an appearance in my dreams.

Well, all this talk about the sky is making me want to see if anything is up there tonight. Last weekend the lights and the leonid meteors were out…

yeah, i also get the northern lights here quite a bit also. They are so beautiful. In a dream im so clueless i forget to check to sky,so maybe when i eventualy do look at the sky in a LD, ill be sure to check out the northern lights while im there

funny i just saw this topic…

i had a LD last night, and in my dream i decided to look up at the sky and it was quite weird what I saw. It was a clear sunny day and the sky was blue. The weird thing was was that the only clouds in the sky were kind of circling the sun in a hurricane type swirl thingy…

tonight i remembered to look at the sky and it looked like a normal one - exept with a real fiery sunset.

i remember thinking : “darn, it looks like a normal sky, that is the first time i saw it like that, is there nothing i see that is different from irl?”

then i noticed that on the horizon everything was in flames and i went towards it. but then i decided that was stupid, to run into a fire, so i turned around.

I saw some northern lights here in southern ontario a few weeks ago, a brilliant large red streak that came from the center of the sky sloping downward towards where the sun sets.

Last night I saw an amazing sunset over Paris! At first everything looked normal: a big yellow-red sun was disappearing behind the horizon. Suddenly the sun started to raise again. Now the sun was like a bright grey silver disk with a white ring around it. The colours of the clouds were awesome! It was completely overwhelming to see this sky above Paris. After this the sun was normal again and the sky changed into an extremely deep-reddish layer of clouds. I tried to picture this sky with Photodeluxe (copy-paste the url to the address bar): geocities.com/daleth_x/sunset.GIF

nicely done

I finally remembered to look at the sky tonight in an LD. It looked much like in RL (blue sky, white clouds) except for one thing: All over the sky were these tiny red glimpses of light floating about, they looked like red stars. The stars were swirming around on the sky like mosquitoes, very high up above me. It was a very unique sight.