nights minus the terrors, the beggining :O

first off hi! my name is ed, im 23, and im now happy. second off… blimey! *wont go into detail just yet, sunday morning had an 2 false awakenings, monday am had a nightmare followed by sleep paralysis followed by 4 low level LD’s, decided to look into it, got the shivers (the good kind ;)) got a dreamdiary, started doing hand reality (/me does an RC (the nose one, in a public library(people are looking at me (/me does another RC, the nose one again, now they look worried!YAY heh;):D)))funny!) checks, and backtracking my movements. today (tuesday) am, fell from sleep into a night terror, (minus the terror YAY ME! :D)) let it subside naturally rather than physically shaking myself awake, bcoz that makes my head ache, but it was another false awakening (from a night terror!?) but hey my hands look… odd… cool im dreaming, ok lets try some of this stuff i read about today out. the mirror oooo my finger goes through, whats on the other side… /me presses head against mirror… hmmm im back in bed, awake :confused: … or am i, another hand RC tells me, no im not (an FA within an LD within an FA!!?), yay :S, lets go explore outside, bit cold though, better put some cloths on, well that went wrong too cant remember why but wrote it down :smiley: back to sleep… dream… im still in my room looking out the window, no detail here (wrote it down:D), no RC, something was just odd, i was lucid again, but only for a few seconds. anyway to cut this short i had 5 low level LD’s in a row, that makes 11 instances of wonder in 3 days (including trying to turn on a light to see if my secondary RC (which btw i hadnt even thought of as an RC) was an RC (but dag nam it i know it was! :)), low and behold click im awake but hey, this is my 1st day. anyway, im gonna get some books, get some knowlege, learn to spell :slight_smile: and get some sleep. *lol, soz :). THE BEGGINING.

Hello. That was a really interesting first post. :happy: Wellcome to the forum. You should start a dream diary in the dream section so we can all follow your LD adventure. :wiske:
The funny looks from people when you were doing RCs made me :cool_laugh: