Whats the best way to eat a Reese's?

I’m sitting hear with a reeses peanut butter cup and I can’t decide how to eat it! I usually eat a little bit going in a cirle until theres nothing left. But i want something new and fun! Whats your favorite way?
P.S. The comercials claim theres no wrong way, but I could think of a few…
P.S.S. What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

only you Neo… only you would make a topic on Reeces peanut butter cups… Sorry, I can’t help you heer, I’m allergic to peanuts :grin: Good luck on your new origional way to eat reeces :happy:

lol, thank you.
I thought of another way. Use your thumb to push out the center, eat the ring left then eat the center. I did this in elementry school… Oh how foolish I was…

what’s a reeces? (i cannot imagine what it looks like and i want to, so i can imagine neo eating it :tongue: )

I think this is a reese but i have never seen one before
https://www.hersheys.com/products/reese.shtml
i did a google for them

Are they solid chocolate or are they a biscuit type thing, or a mix?

Yep! those are resees cups…

The center is peanut butter, surrounded by chocolate… very yummy.

I always eat mine the same way… I eat the chocolate around the outside first (in a circle) then I eat the center piece!

yummmmm

I don´t know reese, but luckily you gave a description.

So, here it is, the one and only way to eat reese peanut butter (yes, there ARE wrong ways to eat it: Any but this one is wrong!)

1.First, carefully take out all the chocolate.
2.Cook some rice and some vegetables.
3.Put some coconut milk into a pot, add some pepper (and other spices of your choice), add the peanut butter and mix it all.
4.Mix the sauce with rice and vegetables and eat it until you are stuffed.
5.Give the chocolate to someone who likes it since you are way too full after your delicious meal

tapir (who by coincidance just ate peanut-butter-vegetables before reading the topic)

:wow:
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT A REESE’S IS?!?!??!?!?!?!?
You haven’t lived. Its like an orgasm in your mouth! I exagerate, but it is great! pasQual, where do you live? You guys have to try them though.
Very… odd idea tapir, I might accually try it later!

There were these commercials a few years ago, a big series of them. “This is the way so and so eats a Reese’s” then they show some fancy way to eat it, like this one kid made a huge domino thing of peanut butter cups and the last one fell over and fell in his mouth, then they had another James Bond secret agent type guy sneak into the house and use these gadgets to get the candy, and then he “disposed of the evidence” they were quiet humerous…I’ll try to find some on Kazaa :cool:

Mmmm. . . Dammit makin me so hungry. I too eat the chocolate around the outside first but then pop the remaining part into my mouth upside down and “Just let it melt.”

You guys are missing out if you haven’t tried one. The inside is “peanut butter” but tastes kinda like creamy peanut butter mixed with icing sugar until it reaches the right consistency.

i guess they don’t have reeses in europe…

but to be honest, peanut butter and chocolate? :eek: doesn’t seem like my taste. But maybe you have to grow up with it…

Oh, its your taste! Just mixing pb and chocolate isnt that good I agree, but the way Reese’s do it… pure bliss. If you know anyone in america try to get them to send you some :grin:

oh wow! have you tried the white chocolate Reese’s? It’s yuuuuuumy!

I have been eating my Reese’s the same way for as long as I can remember. I was eating Reese’s before I could talk well if that tells you anything! :smile:

I eat around it in a circle eating all of the chocolate. My goal is to reduce the chocolate to a minimum and leave the peanut butter untouched. After the outer chocolate is gone, I eat the bottom of the Reese’s, and then the top. Finally, I enjoy that sweet necter called Reese’s peanut butter. Mmmmm! :cool:

I bite it. Repeat until consumed.

I prefer consuming it with normal bites, sometimes muching the hard outer edges, and working my way in to the soft, peanut buttery area. Whichever works fine…I like big ones better though. Everyone says that teh minis are better. I always thought the big ones. I LOVE the edges on big ones (big ones are actually normal size…but still), and the inside is perfect. The minis are sooo small, and theres TOO MUCH edge, and too little center peanut buttery area.

Yeah, bigger is definatly better! I think i’m gonna keep with my old one of eating in a cirle till theres practically nothing left, then eating the center, but I’m always up for new ideas :content:
White choc??? Havent tried that yet! Have you tried in Limited Edition Inside Out Reese’s? Its got pb-choc on the out side, and creamly choc on the in side! Its great if you love the pb! :cool:

I always bite the bottom off and then have just the top chocolate left for the next bite.

I don’t have any special way to eat a Resses. I do, however, have a weird way of eating Combos. I bite off the outer shell and eat the cylinder of filling.

wierd, wizard? obviously you didn’t see everyone else say the same thing about how to eat it! I eat the outside first too! They make the peanut butter so good, I wish they sold it like that in the stores!!! Ahhh!

No, you don’t. :smile: