RC by numbers

a) pick a number between three and nine (or higher).

b) each time you encounter this number or a multiplication of this number, do a RC.

I have not tried this technique, just thought of it.

sounds like somebody should try it. The problem is having to encounter the number. Unless you have mathematics and are tstill at school, then you would be fine.

THATS STUPID

There’s allready a technique called Letter Induced Lucid Dream. It’s about the same as the number RC one, except you are supposed to do a RC every time you encounter a specific letter. (Also known as LILD)

I agree with Lucian. Wouldn’t it be more effective to do this RCing with a word you may encounter pretty often during the day?
Still, it’s a nice idea. It’s worth trying :smile:

it must be a pain in the ass to read.

Lol yeah I thought of that too. It would take an hour to read one long sentence with all those RCs :tongue:

okay. if you live on the third floor of your building. do a RC every you go home and every time you encounter the numbers 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 30 and on, or at three o’clock or every time you meet someone with three names. know what I mean?

you’ll run across those numbers all the time.

Anyhow, I think it would be much better to do an RC every time you enter a room, start a conversation, see a new person, eat something, go to the bathroom etc. etc.

You don’t encounter much letters and numbers out in a dark forest, you might meet someone there though…

what are the chances you’ll see that number in a LD? And chances are, you arent doing a reality check every time you see that number. Just look at your keyboard.

xplosiv, if you are practicing that specific RC in RL, then there is a big percentage to encounter it in a dream, and ditto with the “doing a RC when you see it”

Things in room that make this signal to do a reality check tiring: Phone, Keyboard, non digital Clock, Microwave.

and BRAIN… if you are aware of the number you are looking for, if you are walkign and being aware of looking for the number, you will obviously visualise yourself seeing that number. And in a dream, when you visualise it, it usualy happens… you odnt always need something to remind me. My mind always reminds me, its never anything els

a few people may have misunderstood me when I said numbers.

could mean numbers as on a keyboard or else could mean a number in day-to-day life. five toes (or ten toes, a multiple of five) or whatever.

and that does not mean giving up other RC’s such as each time you eat or see a smile.

i understood what you meant Ria :content:

i didnt