Tried several things to "shortcut" the LD process.

I first learned about lucid dreaming looking at an ethobotanical website that sells Calea Z. So I bought some. In the meantime, I looked all over the internet for other substances and I stumbled across sites that said you could LD without any type of drug. So I researched enoughh into that and I practiced several of the methods… but nothing really happened. I had difficult focusing before sleep. I beleive I have ADD… or ADHD. So then I tried several things that i’ve seen all over, such as eating specific foods and such before sleep, with no effect whatsoever. Then, finally, I recently acquired the leaves and flowers of Calea Z. I’ve been smoking this stuff regularly 2 times a day because the taste is remniscent of low-grade/stale marijuana. Anyways, I usually smoke a joint at night around 11 p.m., go back inside, and fool around on the computer for a couple more hours, and then come back and smoke another joint from anytime between 2 and 4 a.m. The effects the first night were nothing. But when I woke up I found myself tired and went back to sleep during the daytime. I slept all day and I THINK I may have had a lucid dream… but I can’t really remember what happened… I just rememeber being able to control parts of one dream. OK, so I figured that the stuff really does work I just need to keep at it. I kept doing the same routine every night and yet, i’ve had little or no memory or any dreams – which is strange because i feel so much different going to sleep once i’ve smoke calea. The last time I smoked Calea was last night and I barely remember anything that happened and I was in no way able to control my dreams. My dreams seemed the same as they always are: fuzzy. But, IDK… last night was a little different. I remmeber bits and peices here and there, but the dream was like deja-vu from a dream I had years ago… maybe that is because I smoked more than normal last night. Should I up the dosage and keep at it or is there something else I should be doing ? I should also mention I have irregular sleeping patterns. Sometimes, I’ll sleep all day and stay up all night and sometimes my sleeping will be halfway normal, going to bed around 3 or 4.

Personally I find it is the techniques that work best. Probably the only reason you are having Ld with your smoking is because you expect to. ALthough with the techniques you cannot expect to be good at them in a day or a week. It took me 4 months to learn to have them at will.

the Calea Z is supposed to aid your quest for lucid dreams. It is not a gateway to just have lucid dreams. You really just need to put more time in practicing the methods and throw in some smoke. It can take a really long time(or a short time) to be able to have an LD. It takes when longer to have them with frequency. I have tried using certain drugs to helps Lds and I have only have an LD once using them. All my other ones have come from just practicing and really wanting it. Practice makes perfect

4 months? you are the lucidity master

what techniques or methods did you use to have them at will lucidity master?

Symethicone reduces gas bubbles in the stomach, and thereby releives pain. But symethicone won’t help you BEFORE you have a problem.

If you want to have success with Calea Zacatechichi, read thoroughly the FAQ and also perhaps the erowid.org documentation on it. It sounds like you’re going about it in a less-than-helpful way.

Lucid dreaming is a science. It’s almost like being an outside salesperson. You have to make a plan, execute the plan, track the results, be patient, and be persistent. You won’t be nearly as successful if you just ‘try things’ without understanding how and why the ‘things’ work.

That all being said, it seems you definitely have the interest and the open-mindedness to succeed. Now just add some more study, and make a better plan.

Oh, and I will add this one piece of advice… if you dont’ mind using some herbs to aid the process, try adding a small amount of Heimia Salicifolia tea to your C. Z. procedure. Why? Because you mentioned you might have ADD. Let me explain. Heimia Salicifolia (sun opener) is, among other things, a nootropic, or ‘smart drug.’ It has the effect of improving memory and focus. Before using it, though, read up on it and be aware of these two things: Firstly, it should be used SPARINGLY, and carefully, especially in the first use, for it is a strong depressant (in the physical sense.) Some of the same problems that can occur with GHB can occur on a lesser level with H.S. Secondly, it’s principal alkaloid is cryogenine, a painkiller on the level of codeine. I don’t know whether it’s addictive, but in my experience it’s actually counteraddictive if you take too much. You will feel like such crap that you won’t ever want to see the stuff again. So GO EASY. It’s better to UNDER do it.

"Lucid dreaming is a science. It’s almost like being an outside salesperson. You have to make a plan, execute the plan, track the results, be patient, and be persistent. "

I feel more like a conjurer learning new spells and trying different ingredients.
“What if i stare at the moon for an hour to energize my batteries?”, “What if i start doing reality chcecks on cats?”, “How about mixing dry frog with rain water?”, “Maybe nutmeg and camommile with mint tea?”,“ho is that mysterious shade present in my night visions?”,“Will old hag pay me a visit?”
So on ,so on.I like lds magical nature and gonna stick with it:)

I used MILD mostly and an INSANE amount of practice, I must have worked on it for three to four hours a day, plus my nightime work. DUring the night I would do things like sleep for 4-5 hours and set the alarm to wake me up, then I would set it to wake me up and I would see if I had been succesfully LDing. This is a very helpful technqiue but can lead to some serious sleep depravation. I also use WILD when I wake up in the middle of the night.

now theres a man with dedication, FAIR PLAY LUCIDITY MASTER! id love to be in your positon.