Disgusting and Disturbing

This is really bugging me… Couldn’t find a prior thread on this subject.
I guess noone dared to post and ask, or it’s just that noone else had these dreams before(?).
It’s really embarrassing, but hey… Someone had to be first! :sad:

What does it mean when you dream that you have sex, or want to have sex, with a relative or family member of the opposite sex that you don’t find attractive at all (doh)? This has happened maybe twice in my life, that I can remember. :down:
And don’t give me that shit that I am a sick person or whatever, because it’s a nightmare, and you can’t help it unless you’re lucid :smile:. It’s a nightmare that really sickens me and really bugs me. This is not something I would ever do IRL, it’s just so disgusting. I wake up disgusted.
I am just wondering why and if anyone else had these kind of dreams, if anyone can be as honest as me. :confused:hrug:

I spilled my guts, now spill yours! :cool:

I have not had a similar thing sex wise, but i have acted in other ways that i am not very proud of at all… I think this sort of thing is normal, you can have a totally different personality during normal dreams, even have different memories… I find this dreams quite interesting. :smile:

yes as a matter of fact i had a similar dream like that this passed week. Maybe you feel guilty about something relating to said relatives and this is manifesting as an incest dream.

maybe you’re just having an oedipal related dream because you really love these family members (in a family way of course) and it is manifesting as sex in the dreams.

Personally these dreams don’t bother me because they are just dreams, i don’t harbour sex feelings for my relatives and in a real life situation would find it sick and disturbing but hell they are just dreams so i pay little attention to them, if i can’t become lucid then i am not doing it conciously therefore why should i (or you) worry about them?

Ignore them and move on, i have found though that if you can come to terms in the dream and not feel sickened in the dream by what occurs they generally pass and don’t come back. (same with any type of dream)

I can only speak for myself here but could be useful to you. In dreams i hate i find they keep comming back, like my subconscious mind wants to sicken/frighten me, but once i accept the dreams and over come them i don’t have them again. (comming to terms with them in waking is as effective as LDing and changing them in the dream)

HEY!! just like two nights ago I had this dream, I was on some elevator in a big building i work at (never actually seen this building before) and when i got in my uncle was on it. And he started hitting on me!! so when the elevator stopped which it did right away i dream punched him and ran off the elevator and as far away as i could in a dream. it went on from there and for the rest of the dream i didnt think bout it again but when i woke up i was freakin about it.

Hi, I just had a dream similar to this the other night that bothered me greatly. I had a dream that my grandfather had sex with me. I woke up feeling very ill all day lol.

I looked it up at my favorite dream definition site, ( www.dreammoods.com) and it seemed really not too much to worry about. I also kind of took it as a rape in my dream, because I didn’t want to do it but I kind of allowed it to happen anyway, and the thing said that those dreams may be common for those who have been raped in waking life, and since I technically have been raped before, I would relate it to those events.

I don’t know what your case may be though, but maybe you will feel better looking up “incest” on that site I put.

Maybe when you have dreams like this you might have been around this person all day.
And your subconscious mind just put the in your dream,Nothing wrong with that.
I notice that if I’m around a person for long periods they end up in my dreams,No matter what kind of dream it is.