Has Anyone ever gone to ''Heaven'' or ''Hell'' in a LD?

Im Just wondering if anyone gone to heaven or hell in a LD or a OOBE? :confused:

Been to heaven twice in normal dreams… One was lucid in the end. First one was a sky heaven kinda thing with the whole clouds and everything. Second, partially lucid one was more like a school :eh:

When I was around five years old, I had a dream where I died and went to “Hell”. All I remember about it was that it was very dark, and there was nothing around. Also, I was very sad because I was in “Hell”.

OH YEAH! I had hell dream too, but not lucid… It was something like my sister and I had to go to hell, and our parents took our place because they loved us so much :love: Then my sister and I started to leave, very sad, so we decided to try to get my parents out, and we did.

The freaky/cool part was that we had to run through these huge cave/tunnels and had to remember the exact order so we could get out (We were led in through the caves at the beginning of the dream) It was so cool cuz I accually was remember every single path and turn.

In my normal dream, i wanted to go to heaven once, and when i went to fly i guess i didn’t know i was inside, and flying through the ceiling didn’t work, and i ended up laying on my bed in my dream, it was like that fake wake up thing cause I like hit my head on the ceiling. eventually i just jumped out the window and started flying. I got all the way up to the clouds and above, but i couldnt find heaven. Finally i saw a sign on a cloud that said heaven and had an arrow, which is kinda strange but yeah, I found it finally. Everything was green, it was like this little rain forest kinda area in the middle of the clouds. God was there, but i couldn’t talk to him, only to the other people there. I woke up a little bit after I got there.

I went to heaven in my LD where I purposly killed myself to see what dying in dreams was like. My heaven was a glorious place.

I have also been to hell. Apparently I had dies and was taken to hell, The room i was put in was the mini-theatre of my school. Then the devil came in and yold us to look at the light on the ceailng. He said you and the liht are partners forever, now start trying to jump and grab it.

Thats all I rememebr of my hell dream

Wow Neo that sounds soo cool! grin

So your not dead right, in RL? :eh:

No as far as I know I’m not dead. Besides if you were to actually die in your dreams and this made you die IRL know one would know.

You might be the living dead. So that’s why I was asking wether you had died or not! :tongue:

After performing the hare krisna mantra in my latest dream I had a voice over inform me I was in krsna’s land… krsna being basically the same as God/Allah so maybe it was heaven?.. the dream faded just as the voice finished telling me some stuff I don’t quite remember (the whole dream is in my dream journal here).

I plan to investigate with the chant in future ld’s so I’ll let you know what happens.

If anyone else fancies a go the mantra is:

hare krsna, hare krsna
krsna, krsna
hare, hare
hare rama, hare rama
rama, rama
hare, hare

Kinda like “red lorry yellow lorry” only more profound. :content: Has anyone tried anything like this, any form of worship in a dream?

hmm nice topic. i have been to “hell” years ago umm in my dreams of course :cool:. unless you count this life as hell anywayz.

i was at my high school and went there through a painting,and it wasnt really that bad or at least i didnt think so, just very lonly and there wa a sad feeling there (maybe hell is what we make it as far as i am concerned)

now as for heaven. well that suck i couldnt get there.

about 2 years ago i had a ld where i was fighting a massive army i won and then there was like this silver portal that ripped into my dreams (very cool dn very powerful these portals) anyway i stepped inside and this was the gate to heaven. so i was in here and this voice told me “richard you are to manipulative(sp?:P) and evil to go to heaven and another voic came in my hed and said " and are too good to go to hell” so i stepped out of the portal and my brother went in and went to heaven i was like cool go chris then i thought…

wait i dont belive in heaven or hell i dont care if i can or cant then the portal went away and as i recall i havent dreamed about heaven or hell since :happy::smiley:

Cheers

Richard

Greetings Dreamers, I’ve don’t think i’ve been to hell or heaven before; not that I can remember anyway. But this one time I was lying in bed and I was between sleeping and being awake when suddenly I felt a numbing or buzzing sensation thrugh my body and I felt at peace.

Then out of nowhere I saw Jesus’ face and I saw a white light around him. I didn’t know what was happening but I came to the conclusion that I was dying it was very erie but at the same time I was at peace and I felt whole. The buzzing or nubming of my body grew more intense while I thought I was dying, it was my time. Then I opened my eyes and I was in bed… Very aware of what had just happened. It was an interesting experience to say the least. I donno if this was a dream or a lose encounter of somekind.

I’ve had a dream that I was dead. I was on a cloud, and I could see down from the sky where my coffin was lowered into the ground. There were lots of people around it, all dressed in black. It rained.

There was someone else next to me on the cloud, I don’t know who.

It’s strange that you say this, i’ve read extensively on Near-Death Experiences and it seems that the true “Hell” is exactly how you describe a place where one is alone (in some cases with others but still alone if you get my meaning) where one is left to reflect on what they have done in life and think about things till there “soul” is cleansed.

@Emerald Rhapsody

Do you believe in Jesus or do you think it was yust a very strange experience?

I believe in Jesus but i also believe that the Bible is the most misinterpreted text in the entire world i think much of what has been said regarding the Bible has been false.

I have never been to heaven or hell but, I have been pulled into some bizarre places during non-lucid dreams. Kind of hard to explain but when I woke up I felt like I really went somewhere else. That it was not just a dream. Anyone else have this type of experience during a non lucid dream. Never happens during a LD. I think because I have too much control.

I have never been to heaven or hell but, I have been pulled into some bizarre places during non-lucid dreams. Kind of hard to explain but when I woke up I felt like I really went somewhere else. That it was not just a dream. Anyone else have this type of experience during a non lucid dream. Never happens during a LD. I think because I have too much control.

Have had a few dreams of either being in hell or knowing I am about to go to hell.

Have had one LD where I was in heaven. I realised it was a dream because the trees where out of shape, I flew around it was in some sort of big paradise, called heaven… hehe

-stranger