The Beatles

Horray! I just got the beatles anthology dvd set, it’s over 11 hours of beatles! I know what I’m doing saturday. Anyone else like the beatles? post here if you like them.

I also just got the offspring’s new cd today. It’s really good too. The single “hit that” is really good.

O O O! :good: i love the beatles! hehe. i think that the 40th anniversary of them coming to America is coming up on the 7th. ya, the 7th. im not a finatic or anything, but i think theyre pretty cool. everyone else is like “ahhh! you like the beatles?” lol, cuz im only 14 and i guess kids are supposed to forget them or something. heh. forget the greatest musical group of our time? NO WAY! :grin:

Alice&I :peek:

Yes, I most definntly love the beatles. In my opinion the greatest band of all time. LucidSDreams, judgig bu your quote i was wondering if you’d make a post like this.

They’re all right. I dont LOVE them, but I most centainly dont hate them. I think most kids dont like the Beatles now-a-days is because there are so many parents who do, and the whole reverse phycology “If-parents-think-its-cool-then-its-lame” thing kicks in…

From my experience I have found that is true. Personally I doubt they actually dislike the beatles but have sorta convinced themselves that they dislike them

Hoo-rah! I love the Beatles :wink:
I’ve watched a lot of the anthology, and read most of the “Beatles Anthology” book thing, I think that they’re so talented.

I haven’t yet heard ‘Let it be; Naked’ yet… Has anyone here heard it? Is it good?

I think a lot of kids don’t listen to the beatles cause they are to busy watching mtv and stuff. I’m only 15 and I love them, pink floyd’s my second favorite I think. And my friend got lib naked and i listened to the entire thing at school, it’s really good, worth buying. Get it online though, online cd’s are always cheaper then in the store. I think the parents thing is right, but I doesn’t work for me, me and my dad get in the car and its either led zepplin or aerosmith or such so loud that we can’t hear what each other is saying.

Yup thats the way I like it, most of the time people come to my house the music is so loud they have to leave the room.

Quote—>only 15 and I love them

Ya, me too. Go figure

Is your name Lucid Sky Dreams as in LSD as in Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds? Or is it all just a fluke

The Beatles are great, they really left an impact on music today. They have loads of talent, they have so much music, i dont know where to start. My parents used to play nothing but Beatles, so it was kind of hard to pop in a cd from them. But wheni was scrolling through all the music from what my friend had, i just love almost every song :grin:

Does anyone have a favorite ablum? I think mine is The White Ablum, i love that song Dear Prudence, Rocky Racoon, Obli Di, and Honey Pie; o there all great :wink:

Quote—>Is your name Lucid Sky Dreams as in LSD as in Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds? Or is it all just a fluke

It’s not just a fluke, it’s my favorite song ever, i play it everyday at least 3 times (wake up to it in my cd player, listen to it at school, and when i get home) I like all there songs pretty much, but that one and hey jude just rock my world.

Picture yourself in a boat on a river, with tangerine trees, and marmalade skies. Somebody calls you your answer quite slowly, the girl with kylidascope eyes. Celefane flowers of yellow and green towering over your headddd, look for the girl with the sun in her eyes and shes gone…
LUCY IN THE SKYYY WITH DIAMONDS!

my favorite album was the first i ever listened to, yellow submarine. I found all my mom and dads records in the basement of our house when i was like 10 and then i had to tear apart the rest of the basement to find my dads old record player. It was one of the records in there and i’ve been listening to it ever since. (I got the cd, my dad wouldnt let me play the record cause it’s like an original and it’s one of his favorites)

For some reason I often find myself getting “Across the Universe” stuck in my head. Not even the whole song either lol, usually its just “Nothings gonna change my world…” over and over and over and over and over and over. And over.

For me my favorite album is either Sergent Pepper’s or the WHite ALbum

I like ‘Blackbird’, ‘Accross the Universe’ ‘yesterday’ (the first time I danced with a guy was to this song :smile: ) ‘She loves you’… I could go on for hours :wink:

I forgot Blackbird! :eek: I love that song so much, its so slow, and happy. Its such a great song, i wish i could create a song as peaceful as that song :wink:
Black Bird Fly
Black Bird Fly :shy:

I have to go to the lyrics thread now :tongue:

Well i started watching the anthology dvd’s. I finished the first dvd. It ends at the time that “I want to hold your hand” hit #1 in the US and the beatles come to the US to tour. These videos are so cool, I highly recommend watching them.

Damn you Lucid Sky Dreams! You got me hooked on LSD now! :happy: I’m listening to it as we speak, it really doesn’t get old… Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes and shes gone…

Wow, this morning I woke up to Hello, Goodbye… I forgot how much I like it, I used to love this song so much and I haven’t listened to it in a while. I wish I had one of those portable dvd players, then I could watch the anthology at school, that way school wouldn’t be a complete waste of my time.