help me out here

hi i have tried this lucid dream thou never succeded but i have had out of body experience and one time when i had it i saw a man precisouly as i came up from the bed (out of body) and i panict and forced my self in to my body and calmned down to wake up, from that day i never had any out of body experiences any more , but i want to do it again i want to confront my fears. but i cant go back, any tips or ides how i could go back again?

Welcome to the forum PoeX

A) Just so you know this shouldThis should go under the beyond dreaming forum

B) To have OBE/LD just lay in bed and just keep thinking about things but make sure you don’t fall asleep. Eventually the vibrayiomns will come then just leave your body or whatnot.

Good Luck

i got into LDing after reading about OBEs. to me, it sounded like a good idea to practice some skills in the relative safety of your own dreams before going outside of your body, to build confidence, get some dream magic abilities down, etc :yinyang:

ok thanks for the help! :wink: gonna try

if you can’t fall asleep, try it in the morning or wake yourself up at night
once you get the balance between a mind awake (focused clear) and asleep, just hold it (patience!) until your body falls asleep deeper (trance) and then ride the waves