LD4ALL's POTTY

Well by brining this topic back up the top you have doomed your self to have your post changed by PasQuale or a mod.

QUite a good possibility, we’ll have to see what the Mods do to these posts.

hints to the mods.

Wow, neither Pasquale or the mods changed any of our posts!

I still don’t get what the whole bathroom thing is about. A bathroom, in the forum? Like a toilet and a sink and a shower? I don’t understand, anyone want to try to tell me what that means without getting there post thing changed?

It means that there is a hidden bathroom somewhere on the forum. Although there isn’t in reality. I will one day visit in in my dreams. It has a toilet, a sink, and a gacousy in.

the mod forum?

Prehaps. Maybe it’s a Dutch insult?

:confused:
Gacousy? Never heard that word before…
Googles
No results…
OH! YOU MEAN A JACUZZI!
Pretty embarresing for a mod if they wrote that…

Neo imagines what the bathroom looks like…

or…

:tongue:

Nice Neo :happy:
Dreamers Unite at the Forums Port-a-potty!

Yes. Welcome to the unpredictable potty.

i still don’t understand how a forum on the internet can have a bathroom. That makes no sense.

we need a forum potty part 2 thread… how sad :help:

… I still have no idea what this thread is about.

Maybe we should just lock it. :content:

Me neither. We bite our thumbs at you.
:good: :cookiemon: :down:

This thread was orignally about that Dutch at the begginning of the topic. However PasQuale was so busy distorting what I had posted that it finally became all about “the bathroom”. Only PasQuale, the mods (exept mabye atheist) and I know what the LD4ALL bathroom looks like.

So lock this topic if you want. The translation is now being delt with in the “Dutch website” topic.

This topic would make sense if PasQuale hadn’t stopped changing it. It seems my Dutch website topic has not been seen yet by Pasquale.

So this topic is all about the LD4ALL bathroom. Although it is to late to explain it.

Please stop taking the topic so seriously. And you never know, LD4ALL may one day find the potty.

Flush this topic down the LD4ALL potty! Oh wait, this is the bathroom.

STOP IT STOP IT YOUR TALKING IN CIRCLES!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
that’s it. I’m never coming to this thread again!!

toodles, :peek:

:bored:

I am totaly confused.

I’m going to set this straight ONE more time.

Ony me, PasQuale and some of the mods have ever ever seen the LD4ALL bathroom. Ok. I cannot explain it, it cannot be explained by words. Now it is the forums turn to find this bathroom (now that I have announced it to the forum). Good luck on your quest infection0!

ah… but no techno… what you had the privilege to behold was the DECOY bathroom.

good thing that we have one of those :smile:

for the real room, you have to put your head in the potty and then pull the handle hehe :grin: