Do these LD's count...

If you smoke salvia or take Dxm or something of the sort, enough to throw you into another dimension of reality, do those type of LD’s count? I smoked some salvia today and I was sitting on my couch the entire time with my eyes closed acording to my friend. In my mind i was in another dimension flying threw a tunnel in space of magnificent colors and feelings. For some this substance and ones like it can be a very scary bad experience, some people. The thing is, I don’t know that these are realy lucid dreams, It’s just a really strong trip with your eyes closed. What do you think?

hmmm I would guess… I’d count it as a LD because you’re not hallucinating it and you’re more or less sleeping… but different people would have other opinions. Were your eyes moving under your eyelids? That would definitely be a LD if they were, because then you’d be in REM…

lol, i can’t really check if my eyes are moving under my eyelids now can I? If you figure out a way to do that let me know. But yeah I know what you mean, I don’t think I was asleep really though, maybe I was. I had my eyes closed though and It was like a visual day dream. Cause I was aware I was dreaming and I couldn’t get out of it or open my eyes. I couldn’t remember why I was like that though, like what I had done.

Don´t care about it´s name!
It was an experience, simple as that

tapir

May i ask how much salvia u smoked? A few months ago we bought some salvia and i smoked about 7 bowls in a row, and felt almost nothing, i only saw a bit of visuals in the ground like a crack in the cement kinda moving.

Well, they’re not really dreams as such. But like Tapir said, it doesn’t really matter what you call it.