LD at will...

I jut wanted to know if such is possible…
has anyone achieved this?, is there a way to achieve such…?
Please feel free to anoy me with this subject…

Yeah, its possible, but it takes a while for most people to get to that point. Some people can just do it though, like its nothing at all or something.

Two members of the forum, Pedro and Lucidity Master, are often described as being able to LD at will. This doesn’t mean that they’re standing around in the middle of the day then snap their fingers and enter an LD, of course. It means that before they go to sleep at night it is extremely reliable that they will have lucid dreams.

i wish i could do it :content:

Don’t forget Jeff and DM7…
DM7 is a natural, Jeff is a… yogi guy??
where is Jeff by the way??

jeff is enjoying life. everyone can ld at will with enough time. although i dont see the point at have 3-4-5 lds a night, i would reach a state past that where i was lucid through rem then nrem and then rem again.

i have done this once and is a very interesitng experince i would aim for that rather then lots and lots of lds

but taht is just imho

I’d like to reach the point where I can simply will myself to LD every night, without any MILD or anything. I’d be happy with that, but knowing my sleep schedule plus how busy I am anyway, that’ll be a while.

I have not heard of a person that can LD at will without a technique. WHat I belive happens is that our minds get so used to a certain technqiue that when we do our minds just get in the habit of thinking time to LD.

If you were to counted willpower as a technique, I guess that’s correct. But in either case, I’d be happy with that skill level.