Its ture he fake

1 OF HIS LAST POSTS!!!

I am fake and Sorry:>Timetraveler23posted 10/00/24:I John Titor I am a fake my name really isnt Jonh Titor it is graig
I never went to the future and i was never from the future i just wanted some fame lol i guess i didnt get any so… this will be my last post thank you for putting up with my ****.

I have worked so hard to get this story out so i hope you guys understand that
i am sorta an outcast i have few friends,who helped me put together that “time machine”.That if you read my posts and feiwed my pics you would have seen
To explaine them the one that looks like a car that i said was a 2036 corvette
is a 89 corvette me and my friend pete found in a junkyrad and stole it.
For the other ones i took the tool carrier of my dads truck.
And the third one is just something someone else posted i dont know what that is.

I graig am i lier and i know that like 5 years from know this going to be really big
But by then i will have already blown my brains out jk ok so i guess for now untill i come back and start talkin and spreading the word later and Thank You

If this is a joke: :lol:
If this is ‘real’: A doubt that’s his last post. Why would he suddenly forget all grammer and spelling on his last of all posts? If anything its an imitation that was copyed, if not a… um… original imitation.

Also this should probably go in the John Titor topic…

I don’t believe john is real, i know he’s a fake. But i do admit I read the other posts and that doesn’t look like his writing. That post is worded different then what his other posts sound like.

Thats sad. You don’t usally see things that low and stupid. lol. LOOOWWW.

Why does DrKool only have 1 post (though posted twice in 2 separate threads), any why are the spelling and grammar mistakes in the alleged final post from John Titor similar to those made by DrKool himself (such as the topic title of this post)? Also, why does the above ‘quote’ not return any matches on Google, and why hasn’t the official John Titor page (or any of the other skeptical debate sites on the topic) acknowledged the existence of a post from the original author that explains the nature of his hoax?

I think DrKool made that up, and forgot to check it for consistency with the real Titor posts.

agree… this sure does not look like same person.

https://community.ld4all.com/t/john-titor/9267

i think this belongs in here.