Can someone help me make a list of affirmations?

I’m in this program called Holosync, and i’ve finished the first level and am getting the second. And part of it is they let you record your own voice saying affirmations and put it into the program for you.

This seems like the perfect opportunity to help get me back into lucid dreaming since i haven’t even thought about it in so long. I remember there used to be this website that had scrolling text affirmations that you were supposed to stare at for a few minues before going to bed. If someone has that text maybe i could just read that off into the recording, otherwise i need to think up some good things to help me remember my dreams and be more aware in them and lucid dream.

Any help you can give is appreciated. Thanks.

Sorry i can’t really help you, but…

I just purchased Holosync, how is it working for you? and how long have you been doing it for?

There’s the spiral subliminal that has text going across. Here’s the link.
angelfire.com/biz6/Picvault/Dream.html

But it may be best doing something personal to you ie telling yourself to do a RC if you see one of your common dream signs.

I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, and gosh darnit, people like me.

moogle, yea that was the site, thanks!
Djv thanks lol.
Morphius, i like it enough to buy the next level. I mean, i havent noticed as drastic changes as it claimed it could give but alot of gradual change has been happening and im pretty sure its because of the holosync. Since the next level is supposed to be more powerful, now ill be able to know if its because of it for sure.