dream recieving

I’ve been reading alot about nicola tesla resontly. He invinted a lot of things, like AC power, and verious thngs to do with electromagnitec waves. before he died he was tring to sell plans to a death ray to verious government durring WWII. He produced the first X-ray, the incodecint light buld, it is said by some one who worked in one of his verious secarete labs(yes he actually had secarete labs) that he had created a large machine that could bounce a laser off the moon. this is all before 1940. just a general all around smart guy.

Any way to the point. he had a dream once were he saw his mother being carried tword the sky by a group of angles. and a few days later he had gotten a telegram that his mother had died. It was there after his beleife that peoples brains were capable of sending and receive electromagnetic waves. its very intersting to me anyway.

Could this contribute to the posibility of shared dreams.

Shared dreaming… I don’t think so. Something more… yes. Ya I think that we can perseive messages like these. Actualy a couple days ago I dreamt that my friend died and it jus so happened… he didn’t die but that day we had to go get surgury because his appendux ruptured. Also I dreamt that my mother died and the next day when I called her she said that a huge pile of Ice just fell from the roof of a building and it missed her by about a foot. So ya I beleive this stuff happens and also I beleive in shared dreaming.

i agree on the precog type subject, but as far as what you said about shared dreaming, i muct contest. The idea that dreams may be able to be effected by the thoughts, subconcious or not, or that we can recieve any thing of the sort, must be conected to shared dreaming. Perhapps all it would take is a bit, okay a lot of understanding and training in the subject, but if you can recieve input from another person, i think that directly relates to how shared dreaming, if posible at all, may indeed work.

triangulatus… are you saying that in a shared dream one is beaming their dream environment to another person (or maybe perhaps they co-create the environment) and they interact with their own personal copies of said environment and beam changes to the other person (did that make any sense :neutral: )

if that’s what you’re saying, that’s an interesting perspective. i always thought that shared dreaming was sorta like playing a video game over the internet, each person connects to a server and interact on the environment on the server

well… i’m not sure how coherent i’m being, so i’m gonna shut up now :yinyang:

Maybe we are all link in one form in the other I mean we all came from the same 2 people. We should all be linked.
“For you are my brother.”
"And I be your brother.’
“And the whole world will see what has happened to me”
“Ohhhh…” lol a little dity.
No I still think it’s something higher then shared dreaming.
Wow look at this it’s amazing. Think of it how the hell can we shared dream? How is it possible and here you find me and you guys disscussing of the very deepest secrets that the world has never known. Sry but I just realise things.
Ah… what is the color orange, other then a color?
Sorry again. No this is much higher then SD. don’t think we well live to see the moment where people will say that SD can be ture. How will we ever know.
Immagination. That is the key. without that none of this would ever be possible. OMG I’m so sry.
T.H.A.N.K you.

I honestly don’t know exactly what i’m saying i’m just posing questions and theories. but beaming information back and forth is the basic idea i think i was trying to get across.

COOOOOO!!!
the color orange is us interperating reflections of light and how they interacted with the properties of verious other matter. :tongue: lol, just being a smartass. sorry.

I think your right golden, The chances of proving SD in our lifes is slim to none. I actually don’t even think i beleive in it. But science will catch up some times. and if it does unlock the secarets, in the year 2134 your dreams will most likely be interupted by STAND commercials. :cry: what a horrible state of affairs that would be.