A question for Pedro/Gods and dreams

I checked this whole 4d/time thing out, and found this on https://tetraspace.alkaline.org/time.htm:

"There is a raging debate going on (and probably will go on forever) about whether the fourth dimension is time, or whether it is a 4th spatial dimension. It is not the point of this site to claim that the fourth dimension is spatial instead of being time. The point of this site is to speculate about what a fourth spatial dimension would be like, beyond our three spatial dimensions. "

It has always been my understanding that the 4th dimension is time.

:eek: There is the same number of stars in the universe as there is neurons in your brain? That is MESSED UP!

Where’d you learn that…? I dont think people have yet to count all the stars and I’m guessing nurons would vary a little bit from person to person…

Prove it.

I mean, can anyone really objectively prove this? Maybe I am being totally stupid here, but isn’t there always a “what if” a “reasonable doubt” of sorts?

It feels better to say we are in total control of it, and that is all within our own minds, but how do we really know for sure? Is all that we are only contained within this brain matter? I don’t think so, not based on my experiences. We are more than just our own consciousness/subconcious. And if we are more than that, and our consciousness is part of a larger collective, then aren’t we somehow touching eachother’s consciousnesses in some way? Or are we all drawing from the same source, yet applying our own filter? Could this sub atomic quantum energy mass that makes up who we are, mix and mingle with others (non-locally)? What then?

Keep an eye out for a DC to come up to you and say, “Hey…you are not alone in here.”

That’ll be me. :grin:

wrangler has a point about the objective proof thing-

there is no way to truly know for sure

It isn’t so hard to prove that they aren’t real humans. They hardly do anything often enough, they don’t give addresses or postcodes if you ask them, etc. Have you ever had a dream similar to one from another DCs perspective? Don’t you get your family and friends in dreams? Would the same dream really make sense to somebody else?

yeh i think Space Wrangler is right,

i read this book that talks about that ’ collective consciousness’, and how every persons thoughts travel out of their minds and keeps traveling far far where it meets up with other people’s thoughts from their minds,… and those thoughts ‘link up’ with eachother, and that is why we may find that we are sort of ‘’ attracted ( not in an emotion/sexual way )" to people who are just like our personality

in other words,. thas why we may find that we often are drawn to people that share our own interest

in other words, thats why we are all here on this site … :wink:

itz a very interesting… concept… ( if thas the right word )

After thinking 4d over I thought of how it may work.

If you were a being in 1 dimensional space all you would be able to do is move along the line. Any obstructions would block your way, and these obstructions would be represented as a point. You cannot see both ends of the line at once.

If you lived in two dimensional space then you would be blocked by anything that was 2d - you could not go around it. You, however, may see 1d all at once. You wouldn’t be able to see 2d all at once.

No in 3D we can see 3 dimensional (no description needed). We can see 2d objects all at once as well as 1d objects all at once. You however cannot see 3d all at once, only a reconstruction.

Now in a 4d world you can see 3d all at once! So you see all the sides at once. Not only this, but you can move a 3d object within another 3d object right out of something without damaging it. Like we can do with 2d objects.

Say you had a square inside a circle, we can move the square easily, but transforming it into 3d and back into 2d. But in 4d, you can do this with 3d and 2d objects. This makes surgery a lot easier.

People say that it is the higher contousness, but I’m not sure how.

What’s to say are eyes don’t just see lots of 1d images.

I also beleive there is more than just the sub-c and the c (contsciousness). My DC seem to have a small and less complex personality. Prehaps we have more than one consciousness within us. We are the only ones that get to develope in the real world.

Umm… They do. Thats what 2d is made up of. Several 1ds (One Dimension, not Lucid Dream) 3d is made up of several 2ds. Its like saying “What’s to say that when we read, we don’t read words, just lost of letters.”

I think it’s not possible to have true 4D sight. Our eyes see 2D images and our brain (sight sense) is prepared (designed) for receiving 2D images, so we can’t have 3D vision. OK, we may see “lots of 2D images”, but we wouldn’t be able to link them.

Sorry Pav but I disagree. I do agree that our eyes were designed in a certain why which means we can’t see 4D. Correct. And you have proof too…coz you CAN’T see 4D. BUT, I disagree with your idea of the brain not being designed for 3D or 4D. You don’t know what the brain can do. No1 can! The brain can probably do many amazing things that people might only now be starting to understand.

I have used 4D in my dreams. This is because of two things:

Firstly: The brain CAN handle these complex visions.

Secondly: Although you are correct and my eyes cannot…it doesn’t matter! I don’t use my eyes when I am asleep…do you?

Pedro, how did you manage it? Did you have several of you, or what?

Ofcourse, I was saying that:

• 4D visions is the abilitto see every side of a 3D object at once, and that a 4D object is made up of loads o 3D objects

• You can see within 3D objects so that you can pull something in the middle of a 3d object out into 4d and back into 3d somewhere else.

• 4D is more than just seeing all sides of a 3d object. It is about have 4 different dimensions, w, x, y, and z.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! Everyone does this! Lol. SOrry.

OK, you said “did you have several of you” which is a very good idea and is one of the only ways I can think this would work…IN REAL LIFE. And all the sites people are looking up on the matter are discussing 4D IN REAL LIFE!

I do this in my dreams. I don’t need millions of me, I don’t even need to be all around an object. It’s like…surely everyone agrees its possible to see 360 degrees in a dream? Right?

You COULD do this by creating an eyeball that goes right around your head so it sees everywhere…but thats what you would have to do IN REAL LIFE! In a dream I can have my regular 2 eyes and still see everywhere! There is no eyes! There is no spoon! lol. Your eyes don’t exist, everything about the dream is built in your mind! So therefore, if your whole body is not real…then you don’t need it to be all around an object to see it 4D.

Phew sorry about that guys…just letting off steam! It’s just a lot of people have been talking to me about you can’t do this and you can’t do that when all their proof is based on doing the thing in real life! This aint RL4all.com!

It’s like… if someone thinks about their point of view they will think of their eyes. So if I said, “Wile lucid, stretch your point of view so it sees from all angles” people would be trying to stretch their EYEBALLS around the place lol. I’m sure thats possible but POINTLESS! Although nothing is physical in a dream the idea of eyeballs are representing your physical eyeballs. As far as you are aware they are physical objects in your head. Well don’t use them!

Your point of view doesn’t have to be from a physical point! Bend the rules! I can stretch my point of view to look from everywhere and still see myself standing there! With completely normal looking eyes I might point out! U don’t have to view from your eyes anyway, in a dream you can view through your bloody elbows if thats what you wanna do!

This was maybe a bad idea coz now everyone who disagrees with me is gonna start a big argument lol. Surely someone here understands what I’m talking about?

Let’s start “The BIG 4D Vision topic” :smile:
I still can’t imagine what is that 4D vision like, but it’s obvious that I have to try it first - “it’s impossible to tell what the Matrix is, you have to see it by yourself” :cool:

lol “” This aint RL4all.com! “”

yeh i see exactly what you are saying Pedro,
in real life, our eyes takes the light and is able to see images due to that

but when your dreaming,. there is no light that your eyes are seeing,. its all images are developed by your MIND,. Not your eye balls
you dont need eyes to see the dream image, because your eyes actually are Part of that dream image… the dream is just an image in your mind

so,… since its your Mind that sees the image ( which isnt a real image), then that means that you can ‘’ see’’ Whatever your Mind can imagine ( imageimagine )

Are you talking about vision as:

Being able to percieve the dreamworld from every perspective at the same time or…

being able to focus on one object from all its sides

if that makes any sense.

What i mean is when u say for example you are looking at and object, are you also looking away from the object too

THANK YOU!

Exactly…so maybe it would be impossible to see in 4D if you have the world’s worst imagination! But like anything in dreams…its POSSIBLE! Thanks for that, glad you understand the mind! You also said what I was saying about the eyes being IN the world a lot better than I described it! Cheers!

Pedro do you know any possible “shortcuts” in the style of creating a jetpack to fly? Just curious :smile:

Perhaps an “optic strip” which you can carry around, that should help.