short dreams without pictures or sound

I’m not sure you can even call them dreams. Do they have a name? They’re very short. Since I was little I’ve often had the sensation of falling while I’m asleep and also just before waking up -the feeling that I’ve just dropped on to the bed.

What other or similar experiences have people had and how could I turn them into LD’s?

I am not sure these are dreams, if i even know what you are talking about. What senses do you use to tell that they are dreams? Is it just the feeling that you are falling? If so i have had this when i am tired but when i am definately awake with full sense of sight and sound. It feels like you would fall over if you don’t right yourself properly.
This doesn’t sound exactly the same but i don’t know how you could know that you are asleep while you have them unless you do some sort of reality check that tells you you’re dreaming.
Which leads me into turning them into lds. The step is simple but the reality is more difficult. All you need to do is a RC when this happens (if you are ever awake) or have the intention to do a RC when it happens next and it could lead to your way of inducing LDs.

yeah, I wake up and remember the feeling, nothing else. It’s happened so many times and always seems real. I’ll have to start imagining the falling sensation when I’m awake

I’ve used this falling sensation to enter a dream conscoiusly a few times, maybe you should try that? When I am feeling really tired, on the borderline between sleeping and waking, I imagine myself falling through my bed. After a few secs, I’m in a dream. :wink: