Can someone help me???

You always say to look at your hands or at a clock or something, but i can’t control what i’m doing in my dreams, i just kind of go with the flow. Can any pros or anyone that has had this happen to them help me???

sigh That isn’t true. It’s a trick of the memory.

You need to do them in real life. Just stop whatever you’re doing every now and then and think “Am I dreaming?” Then do your chosen Reality Check. Preferably do this every few minutes (in other words, as often as you can). It needs to be a habit. Then you will find yourself doing them in dreams and… OH MY GOD I’M DREAMING!!!

One other thing: Do reality checks more often while you are talking about lucid dreaming. There is nothing more annoying than talking about reality checks in a dream without even doing one.

wikibooks.org/wiki/LD_Induction_ … ity_checks

I am not a pro , but I think I know what your asking. Looking at the clock and checking your hands should be something done often in real life. When looking , analyze the reality of it all. Do your hands have six fingers? Do the numbers on the clock change? Eventually , if you do this enoouh in real life, youll do it in a dream, and it can trigger you to critically analyze your enviroment, possibly making you become lucid.