Memories

Is it possible to go into your brain and see a ll your memorys? Like everysong you played and when you were a kid what did you see and all that?
Thank you.

If you are asking if all memories exist in your head, then i would say that probably most would be, but i am not sure. I say this because even if you think you’ve forgotten something it can pop back into your mind by something that triggers it and then you can remember every detail. If you are asking if there is a way to ‘see’ it i would say no, at least not yet.

Memories can’t be seen by looking at the brain. There hasn’t been a shown correlation between the brain and memories being stored.

You might be able to tap into all of that with something like hypnosis.

It’s common for people who have near-death experiences to experience a life review of their entire life. NDE’ers usually experience scenes from their life while also experiencing thoughts, emotions, and experiences of themselves and others around them during the scenes.

So it’s impossible to dream and go into your brain and just like listen to everysong you’ve heard in your life?

That depends on your obsession, your determination, your skill, and, of course, how your memory works.

I have noticed that you can bring back memories, way more easily during lucid dreams… If only we could unlock this ablities during waking states…