Sex in Dreams

Having sex with your spirit guide is good for another post, nah just kidding. But that was funny. I had something suprising like sex just jumps to subject and it ended with an outside noise too, so it prevent me to go on. It was funny because i would never think a girl would start off like she did in my dream. She put her bottom(front side) right in my face, and i just went out with pleasuring b/c it was great. But past dreams(in the same dream state that night) before i went to my house has been interupted with this girl . The cops came and said i litter on the beach, and i was right in the middle of having a great time, i screamed for them to get out and i woke up to see my door open with arguing in the backround. I was nearly confused and couldn’t go back to sleep till the yelling stopped. Its weird how the same time your happy, the same time in reality, it triggers you awake and you can never see the ending??? Because i really never have a ending. I guess

Thought I might bring this post back up to the top :smile: . Having sex with your spirit guide Hubbs…? :eh: My spirit guide was a dog one time… lol.

Now thats a thought there, pretty nasty j/k, i have never met my spirit guide, hopefully its not a dog. Hey wasnt homer spirit guide a dog?? That was the best episode ever, he trips off peppers from the chili cook off.(little off subject) Latley no sex in dreams though to keep on subject, how about anyone else???

I had a low lucid sex dream, this girl came up to me and i just striped her and she bent over :cool_laugh: so i proceeded to…ya know…but only a few seconds till i lost lucidity and got a false awakening.

Thats the only thing i aint tried and i havent met my spirit guide but i have met people i cant control! help!

You need to learn Mind Control, which has been one of my focuses in the past few months. First: As always, you have to believe that you can do it.

I don’t know if you’ve been trying Telepathic mind control or simply by giving Verbal commands. When using Telepathic control, imagine that they will do as you ask. Sort of half-daydream that they are about to do what you want them to do. Giving Verbal commands helps as long as you believe they’ll do what you say. Also, do not shout commands at people, or sound demanding. I’ve found there’s usually more success when you give Verbal commands in a normal tone of voice, or a friendly voice.

once when i realised im in dream, i just thought: now i have to get sex.
i started to search the dream for goodlooking girl/woman. it was difficult(i quess i wasnt fully lucid). when i did found girl i just watched at him and hoped she would like to have sex with me. immediately she started to take of her wearings. when she took underwears of i saw she had huge dick. :eek: :eek: i run of and later in dream found realgirl(i dont want to tell about that)

when i waked i had good laugh

Thats pretty scary, i knew the story was going to flop once you said

Its kinda of funny ,that this subject came to talk about, last night down at South Beach, i was drinking beer on Ocean Blvd(this is IRL) we saw these tall big cross dressing drag queens walking down the street. It was really funny, i didnt know to laugh out loud untill everybody else on the street did. Someone even screamed out “This is better than HBO” and we all continued to laugh.

But on the dreaming behalf, try to stay away from scray sh*t like that, unless it will be your day’s reality.

Sex in dreams can sometimes even surpass the real thing IMO. Last night I had a dream of group sex in a well-light mansion floor, it was… interesting, since I haven’t attended an orgy yet :smile:

Here is a bold statement:
sex is much better in NON-LUCID dreams!
Come on, face it. When you start lucid dreaming, of course the first thing you think is “I want sex”. But when you do it, you get excited and immediately wake up… I bet this is true for most LDers, especially the beginners. But in a non-lucid sex dream:

• you will get very excited, but that doesn’t mean you wake up and miss the best part…
  • you don’t know what to expect. So it’s not boring, it’s a thriller!
  • most important: YOU THINK IT IS REAL!!! You really believe you’re having fun with three gorgeous ladies (or men for that matter). That creepy “it’s just a dream, in real life I’m still a nerd”-thought stays far away.

I still prefere to be in controll tho:)

BrainHacker: I agree, but then again, I haven’t had LD’s to the extent on where I could create a sexual environment, and that wouldn’t be on my priority list. Right now I’m aiming to go through a mirror :wink:

i had sex in a LD whic lasted for a while. it felt lik 20 min but when i think about it maybe 5 min in real time. I had sex wit this relly hot girl lik 20 dfferent ways in this bathroom which i changed nto a clean white room wit thro pillows covering the floo. but i had sum normal dreams where the feeling was better than the LD one. but id still have to put the LD one in the top because it was my first one and the wave of knowledge and power i got when it first happened combined wit the sex and oher stuff i id puts it in my top 3.

Mmmm sex in my lucid dreams is pure fun :smile:
Although there is a tendency i wake up before round 8 lol!

But it can be so good and so real and its nice to pick a girl u like and she just say nothing (like no i dont think so lol) but fly with u on the path of pleasure…
how’ever sometimes in a lower control lucid dream…i cant find a nice girl…should be forbidden by law…
But i choose only now and then 4 sex in a ld…exploring is also much fun!

:tongue:

Hey people,

Sex can be pretty awesome in lucid dreams. But it’s also a good trick for staying lucid longer :smile: At first, I never had sexual lucid dreams, but now can have them pretty much whenever I want. Normally I’ll just go for it if it comes about - but otherwise don’t make too much of an effort.

I’ll tell a story from a recent experience. In this, I found myself in some kind of play area. I’m talking to an old friend, when I gradually, I begin to realise I’m dreaming. “Sorry man, I gotta go”. I decide I wanna find a group of people to do some shared meditaiton with. The only problem is, the people I’m surrounded by don’t look as they would be too interested. I notice a group of people on the tennis courts down below. They are a colourful bunch. I jump down to them, and try and settle into a position for meditation. Of course, the problem is all the people darting round the court. Someone runs into me, and I am beginning to lose lucidity.

I decide to use my last moments wisely. I walk over to one of the girls playing tennis. She’s not really my type, but it doesn’t matter, I just walk up to her, and slip my arm around her waist.

As everything begins to fade, I try and retain her image, and soon we are kissing. Suspended in that dark space (familiar to many lucid dreamers i am sure), I focus my feelings on her smooth waistline, and soon end up in another room, which seems to be her own. In this case, I ended up opting for the sex :smile:

But many a time, I have used these moments of high sexual tension, as a gateway to another location - and then just walked away to do something different. Anyone else relate to this?

“I decide to use my last moments wisely.”
“In this case, I ended up opting for the sex”
“Anyone else relate to this?”

Indeed:)

heheh, I was wondering when you would jump in… :nodnodwinkwink:

Um… I’ve had dream sex with my spirit/dream guide MANY MANY times and it was great. Is that weird or somehow wrong? haha. I’m a RL virgin :eek: so sometimes even when I’m not even very lucid I come to the realization in my dream that, “hey I want to do the nasty.” I’ve tried it with both genders too. I also one time found that I had a penis for some reason so I masturbated. Somehow all that stuff seems more desirable when I’m dreaming. People say I’m “freaky” for some reason… ;-D
If only I could use the awareness to become lucid rather to get laid.

Now you made me think: If you i had a vagina would i play with myself…uhmmm… Thats a new post and topic that should be answered, b/c honestly in dreams you reveal what you really want or what you desire, but most can dis-agree with that statement. But very intresting
aydira , thats my first time i have ever seen anyone come up with a topic that is so different.
By the way did you reach a Orgasm with your penis ?

I felt an orgasm but I didn’t ejaculate in the dream or anything but this was many years ago so maybe I didn’t know much about that. Maybe I was just feeling it happen in my real life body? I remember waking up still having an orgasm in my waking body… hope thats not too much info! haha