Reading Thoughts Or Psychic Movement

On thoughts that predict the future, i get them. And im sure a lot of people do to. I have tried to further my knowledge about it by observing how and when it happens.

These thoughts occur and will come true very soon, like a few seconds or so after i have the thought. THey aren’t long-term predictions.

Anyway, I have a lot of thoughts during the day. And not all predict the futre. I have found that the thoughts that are purely random are these physic though i get. Ones that just pop into your head. Sometimes they are clogged up in between other thoughs and are harder to recognize. But when they are purely random thoughts 99% of the time they come true.

It is important that i distinguish that they are random. The thoughts cant be speculation of events that have happened or may happened.

THe actual thoughs come as a recording of the future event. THey aren’t visions rather, understandings.

Can’t realy explain that well. U would need to experience it to understand it. :wink:

Sometimes my older brother forces me to play football, and I’m in goal, as that is my well known position by everyone :cool:

When playing football, every so often I experience a ‘true insight’ feeling. I stick my hand out automatically before the ball is kicked, and that is exactly where the ball goes. This isn’t by chance, as I go through phases of this, usually lasting about a minute or more and working for every shot.

Comes in handy sometimes :smile:

-LAJ

<-----Hubbs

It wasnt just a lighter, and the funny thing is the kid that gave me the orange juice doesnt smoke either. So he really inst part of any rituals. I thought of what you said REALITYFAILURE, thats why i made the post. Thats why it seemed a little odd…

Has anybody have a conversation with their good friend, without even talking?

No but when I was a kid (6-7 years old) I had one friend who I would look at now and then, and we would look at each other simultaneously, knowing what the other was thinking. This really isn’t an anomaly, however, I think there are ways to explain it. But, I have played rock-paper-scissors before and been on streaks for 5+ games where both sides get the same thing (rock-rock, scissors-scissors, paper-paper) each game. That is more of an anomaly.

I was messed up and so was my friend. We would say words like -------that------- ----- ---- great ---- and— umm— cool----- though------- ----- ------. We sound like we were mumbling when said those words too. But i felt so impowered and the word were flowing every where. I looked at my sober friends and they look scared sh*tless. Because me and my other friend understood exactly what we where saying or trying to say to each other it was a really cool experince that i havent done ever since. All the ------- is what we were speaking through are heads. (call me crazy)

I have just thought of this… you know how someone tells something secret(me!) that no one wants to. Im sure you do, well i am sure people have the sensation to tell others too!(non-loyal people) Well i consider myself not very loyal, but the twist is i never tell anyone’s secret. I just say to my friend’s guess what happen to so and so, then the scary thing is, they answer what i wasn’t going to reveal. When they mention it, i try not to laugh ,but its coiencidence or just at of the blue that they made their 1st guess and got it right.(i wasn’t going tell either) This is weird to me b/c it happens alot(i do it for re-insurance, that its weird that it works) for different people and dieffrent cases. You might think i lead to the point of the conversation, but i don’t, my first question is “Guess what happen to so and so?” So i ask myself again am I loyal or just un-lucky?

Well… I don’t think it is loyal of you to go around saying “guess what happened to so and so…” :content: . My guess is you are giving them non verbal hints along with a combination of different expected situations (for example, there is no reason to say to your friend, “guess what happened” if you haven’t heard anything).

I was just using guess what happen to so and so for example, some cases i don’t narrow the subject down. I just ask, and then they tell, then i am suprised.

About that dejá vu thing. For a couple of days ago I had a conservation with a friend of mine. She often had the feeling of that she had dreamt of things that happens in reality. She would then recall every little detail from her dream, and it would be perfectly correct with what she actually experienced in real life. That’s what we call precognitive dreams, right? But she didn’t talk of big events, only every-day things. But she did often have this feeling, and it frightened her a little. Amazing, or what?

This happens to me every now and then, again with nothing important. The scary thing is, now that I am keeping a detailed DJ, I’ve got proof that it actually happens.

Hubbs, try saying ‘guess what happened to so and so’ when nothing actually happened. I wonder what they’ll say then.

Hubbs-

I am able to communicate what I want to my mother all the time. I’ve known I could do it since I was younger…

This one time, just to test out my theory (this was about a year or two ago), I was laying on the couch by my mom and we were watching music videos, and she was just singing along and stuff… and I focused my energy on telling her “Go get some ice cream. Go get some ice cream.”
I swear to you-- she stopped singing, sat there a second, then got up and walked in the kitchen and opened the freezer!! Like a zombie or something LOL! So I jumped up and ran to the kitchen and there she was making herself a bowl of ice cream!!! I was like WHOA!!!

And so I asked her “Mom, what made you come in here and get ice cream?” And she looked at me for a second and shes like “I dunno… I had a sudden craving…” LMAO! That was so awesome!!

But she’s always picked up what I wanted or something like that… I think it might be from when I was a baby, you know how mothers know what their baby wants just by their cry?

Take for instance I might sit around thinking about how I REALLY want crayons right? And then my mom will come home with a pack of crayons! (As if she would ever just randomly buy crayons! And yes- that has happened b4 too!)

I’ve been pondering over whether or not I should communicate my desires for a new car to her… LOL. :wink:

Speaking of the ‘mind-influencing’ thing. About 6 months ago I was thinking of this one word over and over again in my mind for about a week. the word was ‘Pommel’. Not a very well used word if I do say so.
For some unknown reason I just kept meditating on this word. A week later, just as I’ve got the word out of my head somehow my mum tells me about this weird dream she had.
“A lady was sitting there cleaning a saddle.” she said to me. She then asks “What do you call the front part of a saddle?”
“Pommel” I said. It freaked me out a little how I had this word in my head for a week for no reason and then she asks me that!

I will try it again, starting today, though I don’t know if I can consciously do it or just sub-conciously…or was it a coincidence?

Hmm…wonder how the word popped into my head too? :eh:

Bishy that is a good example to show what ever feeling we possed at that moment of time, it must be broken down through are genes. So you and your family has a certain bond that you all hold together. In deeper cases, phsyics have more intense of feeling,(in other words) its not like a little feeling, its a gut feeling, or can actually hurt and brought towards their attention.

about dejá vu:
there is right and left bigbrain. they are connected only on one spot.
in dejá vu, for example your friend tells you something, your other brainside realises words little before your other brainside realises them.
that is why people think they have experienced it before

??? :eh:

I belive if you were going to die today, I think you would invison your death before it happens. So to give you some type of warning to save yourself, but in other cases just ignore what they might of seen, and become a victim of circumstances. The reason y i came up with this thought, becuase i think we are trying to save ourself before falling into a deadly situation, seems naturallly to me, becuase death can come from anywhere. Sounds crazy :eek: I KNow!

It’s strange that you say this.

One night when my good friend and I were out walking about like usual, we were smoking some weed and all of the sudden it was just silent between us. Then I started hearing this distant voice, I was stoned so I didn’t think much of it. But then after about 10 minutes, I realized that I had been spacing off and my friend had been talking to me through my mind!!! It was so crazy that we were both just yelling “That was so weird!”

We had had an entire 10 minute dialogue without even saying a word!

Finally, thats great to hear, I just thought i was a Phsyco path, but now i can relate to one other person. Thats cool, but the thing is, i havent done that since… Maybe sometime or another it will Occur. That will be cool!