2 dreams at once

Ok i think this has been talked about before but not as its own topic

I was wondering if anyone has had 2 dreams at the same time. Or if you think thats possible. Also do you think its possible to be lucid in one of them or in both? Is it possiblee to have more than two dreams at the same time? How well would you be able to control them?

I think you meant this topic:
slagt.net/ld4all/viewtopic.php?t=459

:smile:

There are some related posts in it:
It is possible that I had such dreams, but there are other explanations…

I’m confused. Maybe someone could explain exactly how this happens?

I have no idea how or why this happens…but I’ve definately had a similar experience…when I right in my DJ, I put the dreams in order of first dreamed to last dreamed (don’t know who would do it in another order but…) and sometimes I get really confused, because one dream would definately lead on to another, but the second dream would lead on to the first one, and I can’t figure out which came first…I think I’ve had one dream where I had 2 at once…I’m not sure though, hard to tell. I was watching a programme with my mum about a boy trying to save his family from being electrocuted…and I’m there at the same time, and at this point I can’t tell which POV I’m looking at, the telly, or my eyes…I help save the boy and then go on to fight in a different part of the dream with a girl I really don’t like, but I’m still watching telly with my mum and the programme has nothing to do with fighting…I’m talking to her about the previous programme with the boy, but I’m still fighting with this girl.