A little help please....:)

I woke up this morning at 7.30 after having a regular dream. I wrote down the dream, read Stephen Laberge’s ‘Exploring the World of Lucid dreaming’ for half an hour, did some MILD stuff, then went back to sleep. I then proceeded to have a dream where i knew it was a dream and it didn’t matter what i did. I didn’t wake up when i realised it was a dream, however i didn’t become lucid either. So i was just wondering if anyone has any advice or anything…how come i didn’t become lucid? and what can i do to go the final step?

Thanks a lot :cool_laugh:

usually that just means your getting close, keep trying and eventully it will work

If you realized you were dreaming, than you were lucid. Do you mean you couldn’t control your actions? Maybe you were lucid, but then lost it and fell into a normal dream. My advice would be to keep up using the technique you just used. It seems to be working for you.

I had dreams like those a few times before my first lucid ones started. You suddenly realize it’s a dream, but then fall right back into it. I’m sure you’re just a few days off from full lucidity. :cool_laugh: