A Very Vivid Dream

I had goen to bed at like 3 something am. And I woke up at 7:30am I stayed up till like 1 or 2 pm and took a nap. Suddenly I was in this dream and I was falling. Everything was so clear and vivid and there were so many colors. the clouds and stuff were so clear as I fell to earth. I tried to move and everytime I did I got this strange sensation in my calve muscles. It was painful actually. So I stopped trying to move and I came down and I was in the ocean. There were so many colors and it was so clear, I was breathing under the water. Then I woke up. I should’ve gone lucid in that dream. It would’ve been so amazing. But I think when I had that dream a week or so ago I had just learned about lucid dreams. I think the reason the dream was so vivid is because I hadn’t gotten much sleep. I’m gonna not get much sleep again and see what happens. :panic:

I think I was lucid or tried to be and the reason I didn’t get lucid was everytime I tried to move I felt the pain in my calve muscle which hurt alot. :devil: