Meaning of the Cat?

Ok, I have been fooling around with astral projection and lucid dreaming for about 2 years now. I would normally be dissapointed, because the results haven’t been all that wonderful but then again i really haven’t dedicated myself to it. My dream this morning was odd in a few ways.

1. I hardly ever remember my dreams, this one can’t leave my brain i remember it crystal clear.
  2. I usually don’t care about my dreams but this one seemed like it meant something really important.
    So here it is.
    I am at home in my normal house…NOTHING IS DIFFERENT!!! Unlike normal dreams everything is usually awkward and messed up. I look outside and notice that a new tree has grown on my lawn, it is a small oriental looking tree. I then notice that a purely white cat is sitting on it. I become absolutely petrified to the state of hysteria. I wonder if it is a dream and do reality checks sort of. I try to make myself wake up…I don’t! I have established that this is reality. I seal off the house and rush upstairs to my computer. I type in something on google and find incantations to make the cat go away. (This is especially weird seeing as I never have had interest in Magick and don’t plan to start). So I do what the computer said and told everyone in my family to say some incantations, the only word i can remember is imagos or something of the nature. The I imagine the tree’s limbs breaking off. It works and the cat leaves but morphs into an odd looking child on a bike. He rides down the street and I think and pray that it is all over…it isn’t. He rides straight up to my front door and my brother opens it and invites him in. I think he was going to say something to my when BEEP BEEP my alarm goes off…spirit guide? evil spirit? figment of my imagination? who knows but it seemed to be something rather important and a very strange experience. Let me know what you think. :bored:

Sounds like a cool dream. But I dont think that cat ment anything, and even if it did, you have to figure it out, you cant ask anyone else or consult a book or anything. In otherwords, forget I said it didn’t mean anything, you have to figure that out.