Lucid or not?

Freely translated from my dreamjournal:

Night between Monday 3.6 - Tuesday 4.6 2002

A lucid dream?

This is confusin. It felt like i had had a lucid dream. Allthough it also might had been only a fake lucid. It went like this:

I had a new bicycle, and i came to school with it. At the school’s gate i encountered Little Hemppa., who used to live next door. (IRL) Hemppa annoyed me by stiking his fingers between the spokes of my bicycle.

• Newer again do that! I yelled to him, and continued: “If you put your fingers between the spokes, they are going to be cut off!”
  • But i want them to be cut off, then i would see some blood! Little Hemppa replied.

(oh man, this is too long. I’m going to skip, to the best part)

I was standing on the school courtyard, and encountered Little Niko (who was also our neighbor) I can’t remember what he said to me, or what i said to him. When he had left/disappeared, i started to doubt the reality i was living in. I suddendly had an urge to prowe myself, that i was dreaming. I decided to do a reality check. I could have prowen myself, that i was dreaming, with some of the these things: A) It is the summer holiday, but i’m in school B) I had a bicycle allthought i hadn’t bought a new one since my old bike broke down. C) Little Hemppa or Niko newer hanged out at my school. But the way i prowed that i was dreaming, was quite strange: Little Neko reappeared, but this time he was sitting on a stroller! I said to myself “it’s been years since Little Niko has sat on a stroller, alas i must be dreaming!” I do not know did i achive lucid state, or was this only a fake lucid. Did my eyewiev got any clearer, or did my senses got better, that’s hard to say. I felt like i could see more details, than in my normal dreams. I believe that i achieved a lucid state, but a wery lame lucid state. These kind of things i then did on my dream: I kicked this one guy, Antti, in the head (we started fighting, and i whispered to him “you are going to lose”) I “froze” all the students of our school. (allthought they started walking again allmost instantly.) I flew a bit, and finaly i tried to have an conversation with my subconsciousness. That didn’t work, becouse i woke up.

So, what do you people think? Did i have a lucid dream, or was it a fake lucid. I couldn’t know, becouse i have newer had a LD before.

I say that passes as a lucid dream. You just have to work at it a little longer, and they will become much better.

My personal opinion is that you will certainly know when you’re lucid, you will sense the surroundings differently, just like in like real world. Normal dreams are more like watching movie from 2d-screen, when in LD you live and think like you were awake, but still in virtual reality.
However, it can be difficult to separate low-level ld’s from normal dreams containing ‘lucid’-material.