Dream Recall... A Pain In The Cortex!

A Note on Frustration:-
For the past several days, my mind has been utterly fixated on the notion of Lucid Dreaming. My brief association with this site and it’s many inhabitants has lead me to post after post detailing the intricate and subtle methods of dream control. I’d like to let each one of you know one thing; Every time you succeed on one of these fantastical forays into the ether, I DIE a little…

See this is you… :smile: And this is me… :bored: You… :content: Me… :grrr:
And here’s me this one time in Amsterdam… :eek: But that’s not important right now…

My dream recall ranges from highly detailed recollections of dreams both past and present, to sweet bugger all. My dream journal (though insubstantial) is a catalog of victories, defeats and near misses. I realise that the ability to remember one’s dreams is paramount to achieving lucidity so please, if anyone has any tricks, tips or even cheats, drop me a line…

Or this will be me… :happy:D (I’ll have gone crazy you see)

If U actualy wanna cheat, then B12 vitamines should do the trick

Try eating something before you go to bed. I’ve found out from personal experiance that even mild low blood sugar will totally kill your dream recall. (Drink some OJ b4 bed)

Dear Dear Shanx. How I sympathise. I’ve been there. This is the solution: set the alarmclock one hour earlier. You will wake up in a dream. Then you should, without moving, remember all you can and then start writing it down or dictating it into your dictaphone, eiter of which you keep beside your bed. This probably isn’t news to you, so do it, even though you won’t want to. If you wake up in a dream you cannot but remember SOMETHING, and writing it down immediately, even if it’s in the middle of the night, will improve dream recall. It’s all down to discipline. I managed it, and so can you. Set that alarm (if that’s what it takes to wake up in a dream). remember that dream. get that dream down. Afternoon naps are also good for waking up in dreams. and remember: every time you wake up, the 1st question is: what was i dreaming. All it takes is lots and lots of discipline. I’m not a talent, but I am a LD-er now. So do what you have to. You will go from :sad: through :eh: to :partying_face: . Good luck and sweet dreams.

hey Shanx. read this. it may help:

lucidity.com/NL11.DreamRecall.html

bye

And quit the weed-i know its hard to do once you where you are but it helps recall really nice:)