Alice in Wonderland, and something else.

I was just wondering, has anybody had any Alice in Wonderland ND/LD’s? Could be really cool to try it out in a LD, just to go to the Alice in Wonderland universe and explore :grin:

Oh, and while I’m on the subject, has anybody tried being in a LD and then creating an ND? What I mean is, you create a ND (lets say, you’re on a ship and your a pirate) and then go into that ND and lose lucidity? Could be cool to try out.

I had a dream once about eating a cake and growing really big. Just like Alice.

The LD to ND sounds quite cool, like setting up a movie to watch if you just want to relax from lucidity. Is it easy to loose lucidity? Can you just say “right, I dont want to be lucid anymore”?

Alice in Wonderland is my favourite book of all!!:)Id love to dream about being there,sitting on the mushroom and to have all those conversations…
but sadly i never had any dream even close to it:(

that’s an interesting thought. I often lose lucidity spontaneously - the dream just fades in again and you forget you were lucid - but to do it on purpose, i have never tried it nor thought of it.

There is/was an experiment going on in the lab about ‘going with the flow’ of the dream, but to actually create a ND from a LD is something different i think.

lemme search the topic for you… here you go my memory is not so good anymore since this is related but different, since in this setting you stay lucid but you pretend you are not.

Yes you can will to lose lucidity. I did try it and it work perfectly.