How to OBE whenever you want to, in matter of secounds!!

ok i feel kind of bad raising so much hope with that “subject”
oh well, i spoke to a friend and he said that about 10 years ago he and his friends were doing a thing…i think youve all heard of it, you breathe real, real deeply and fast ( is it called hyperventulation?) while standing against a wall and then suddenly a friend or friends push realy hard on your chest…and you faint, well what happend was that they got to this other world for some time, could feel like a secound or some minutes. i have no idea how real it was. but when they did it on a kid he had a bad trip. he didnt speak what happend until one week after becouse he couldnt, it what the most horrible experience he had had, he had seen faces of dead ppl and such…then the teacher wouldnt let ppl do it in school anymore.
anyone else know of this, has tried it? i have no idea what kinda experience it is, even if your lucid in it, maybe its “just” some halucinations, or a dreamscene i dont know…do you?

that can’t be healthy :bored:

i read in an obe book that the author had his first obe when he was knocked unconscious when he was playing as a child shrug

that isn’t an obe.

To obe you need to slow down your breathing not speed it up. Hyperventilation causes hallucinations which give people the impression of some weird experience.

By hyperventilating you can damage the brain by giving it too much oxygen, this is exactly the same as depriving your body or oxygen.

i let my friend knock me unconscious before by choking me. he just started to apply pressure and next thing you know im out i heard a loud buzzing in my ears and seen like a bunch of purple lines. it was wierd. but i felt like i shouldnt mess with it and i suggest you dont eathier.

This would have been because of the high blood pressure trapped in your head.

And the next thing to go would be the eyes this would explain the purple lines.

Along those lines, here is another way to have a instant OBE. You find a zoo, cover yourself with bacon fat and throw yourself into the grizzly bear habitat. :tongue:

One time at school i saw these girls doing that to themselves. They’d lean against a wall, breathe real hard and then choke themselves till they passed out. They’d fall to the ground real hard which would wake them up and look like :eh: LoL It was pretty funny, but i kept saying that they might hurt themselves doin that stuff :confused:?: I dont think any1 should try it to have OBE’s…or at all :confused:

HAHa…i used to do this (what you described in the first post) with a friend ages ago in year 6 or something. I never had him do it to me but I remeber we stopped doing it because we were afraid it was killing to many braincells. Don’t know if thats true or not but that’s why we stopped doing it. He never reported anything abnormal. Normally he would come back after about 10 seconds or so. The most dangerous part was not catching him after he passed out as his body would go totally limp and fall to the ground.

-ceavou-

You really shouldn’t do this because it is really bad for you. I have done this before though. It’s really wierd. It’s kinda like a dream. You can see all this stuff. It feels like a long time then you “wake up” and it wa mere seconds. Never saw dead people.
We did this to a kid once during recess and when he “woke up” We told him it was time to go home that he was forgotten untill know and the busses were leaving. He started running and yelling for the busses to stop. We all made fun of him for a long time for it. hahaha what a dumbass.
I’ve aslo heard of really bad things happening to people doing this. I don’t know if they were real but it made us stop doing it. One thing I heard was that a kid went into a coma. What a scary thought.

sure that’s an obe and not a NDE hehe

this was a “craze” that happened in high school, ther person would breathe deeply and then take a big breath and get 3 or 4 guys to push his chest into a brick wall, making him pass out.

it was all fun and games until someone woke up into a seizure.

this is not recommended at all.

Oh my god. That’s one of the stupidest things I’ve heard all day. It was a craze at a school? I seriously wouldn’t try this for any reason at all.