VERY scary Lucid dream(?)

I had a dream a few minutes ago that was disturbing.
I am about to play the Indiana Jones game on my computer and we are following someone to play with us.

Then I’m with my friends in the living room. I notice a clock switching time very fast. I said, “this is a dream guys, one of us is dreaming and i think its me”. I span around a bit and things became clear. I tried to use my magical powers but NONE of them worked. I became frustrated. I couldnt move thru walls, launch energy beams, or fly. I ran outside and jumped up into the air. I fell back down and suddenly something terrifiying happened. It was as if someone was squeezing my eyes and pushing my head to the side. I couldnt keep balance and stand up straight, my head was spinning and was in great discomfort. Around me, the most beautiful fireworks i had ever seen were exploding by the manhattan skyline. I believed it was a dream but couldnt do a thing. And that scary pain…

Let me give you an example. Spin around and get dizzy, then close your eyes and look intensely to the left, then have your friend push your head in that direction and try walking around… thats what i felt.

Please help.

-Crowe

If I’ve done the math right, this is your second LD (and two in a row, nice)

I think you tried to do too much. In the beginning just walk around, maybe talk to people. You don’t know yet what your dreaming abilities are. Don’t force it, let them come to you naturally. Not everybody flies, or shots energy beams.

You’re doing great. Did you drink two cups of tea?

Hey Dust mote :content: . No i only drank one, but i bought and used some vitamin B12 suppliments.

I didnt drink the second time because i woke up right after that dream at like 4:00AM, i chilled on the Messageboard and didnt really do anything for WBTB this morning.

Next time, I’ll hold off on everything till its all nice and stable. Ill try to keep my excitiment down to a minimum.

Oh yea, thanks for reminding me, I have to update my tag.

-Crowe :grin:

"I couldnt keep balance and stand up straight, my head was spinning and was in great discomfort. Around me, the most beautiful fireworks i had ever seen were exploding by the manhattan skyline. I believed it was a dream but couldnt do a thing. And that scary pain…

Let me give you an example. Spin around and get dizzy, then close your eyes and look intensely to the left, then have your friend push your head in that direction and try walking around… thats what i felt."

I dunno, that kinda sounds like fun to me (besides the pain).

thats pretty cool, maybe your dream was giving you a message like “STOP” :content:

this is your first ld? if so i wouldnt worry about not being able to do much.
ok i am gonan realte to somthing i am not fond of but hey.

Lucid dreaming is like math :shy: (choke choke) if you dont get the basics right you cant move onto the hard (or in this case better) stuff

Crawl before you walk. walk before you runand run before you sprint

cheers

Richard

AND think positive. You got exactly what you wanted, a second LD ASAP. You know you can do it quite easily so just relax and enjoy that fact right now. There is still a lot to learn but the most important thing is getting there and you’re obviously good at it. You will never have to wonder again “will I ever have an LD and if I have one how long will it take to get a second one”.

thanks guys :content: . Didnt get my 3rd in a row but thats ok, I still had some cool vivid dreams. Now i have something to work with.

I just got my Laberge and Patricia Garfield books in the mail and im well on my way,

Next time i LD, ill take it slow. Afterall, i have the rest of my life to dream so why am i rushing? :grin:

-Crowe

P.S. hey timeless, funny story, i told my mom about my LD, she said, “next time, dont waste your time flying, pick up a mathbook” im like… :eek: :bored:

I really hope she was joking :bored:

lol you have got to be kiddiong me. ok if your mum doesnt let up just say you cant read in dreams and that should fix it :smile:

Peace

Richard