An OBE?

The other morning, after having a few lucid dreams, I zoomed out of bed and started soaring around my room. I didn’t think to look for my physical body and I didn’t think about my dog (she was in the room at the time). I circled the room a few times and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw two people cowering in the corner. One was a man and the other a little boy. I was terrified from the instant I saw them and thought: “I don’t want to be here!” I jumped back in bed (may be the wrong verb seeing as how I don’t recall a body) and buried my head in my pillow. I fell back asleep from there.

My step-dad says without a doubt that it was a dream, but I’ve never experienced anything like that before! First of all, I acted more like I was just energy; not constrained by my body. Secondly, I have never before seen anybody in my room when I have an ld (and I almost always start out in my bedroom). I also have never been so terrified in a dream before. (Even though I have been lowered into shark-infested waters, chased by an exacto knife-wielding freak of nature, and shot at by an old man.)

Could this have been an OBE? I wish I had though to test several things, but it felt different from my regular lds. On the other hand, it may have been an incredibly vivid ld in which I mistook it for being more than it was and thus I acted illogically.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

hmm sounds strange im not sure but if i had to choose i would say its a dream because it is not likley that there would be two people cowering in the corner of your room