Alice game

has anyone here ever played “alice” the game? if you havn’t, i suggest downloading it, its sooooo cool and reeeally wierd, kinda like an Ld!. im on the last level!! :alien:

_lucidjd  :cool:

Yeah iv’e played it and finished it, unfortunatly my version doesn’t have cinematics at the beginning and at the end, but from what I can gather Alice is sent to a mental instituition by her Aunt where she then goes down the rabbit hole once again, the game is quite nightmareish and very gory, I hear there are plans to turn it into a movie.
I’d like to see that movie!

cool, i cant wait to see how the game ends, dont tell me anything! :grin: but, ahhhh, i cant imagine a movie as scary as alice the game!! :alien:

-lucidjd

Or even better - the text-based original game based on the book! If anyone knows how to get past the first bit, I’d be grateful for help. I can’t figure out where to go. Everyone loves a good text-based adventure.

Ooh, Adventure. That was the classic. Although my personal favourite text-based game would be CrImE. get it here - wurb.com/if/platform/7 - it’s that good. No, I’m serious.